• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Will this work using the phone version?
Yup. You seem to be new here (and maybe with forums in general) but it's generally an idea to check the first post for information before asking. Your question was also answered in the post above yours, and at least once or twice on page 15.

Reactions: Outgoesblue

Outgoesblue

Aug 11, 2020
Yup. You seem to be new here (and maybe with forums in general) but it's generally an idea to check the first post for information before asking. Your question was also answered in the post above yours, and at least once or twice on page 15.
Yes I am, I would like to apologise for not looking through pages. Thank for the reply as well

Outgoesblue

Aug 11, 2020
Btw Im not able to extract the certain game folder from zip file on my phone do i have to downloand an app or just the entire zip then transfer?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Btw Im not able to extract the certain game folder from zip file on my phone do i have to downloand an app or just the entire zip then transfer?
It's up to you if you extract on your computer before moving, or extract on your phone. Android supports extracting .zip files ( )

Reactions: Outgoesblue

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Installation: Move .zip to the FootOfTheMountains folder (Not the FootOfTheMountains\game folder!)
To remove, simply delete or move the CHEATMOD folder from the game folder
So what?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I'm using the Android game but i can't get the mod working with the game,can anyone Help me?
Did you read the OP
How to install this mod on Android:

1. Download and install the official Android port from the game-thread.
  2. Run the game once to let it create the proper folders, then close the game.
    Make sure the game isn't running in the background. Force-close it if you have to.
  3. Download this mod to your device or computer.
  4. Extract the files.
  5. Find out where the com.fotm/files folder is, then move the extracted game folder there.
    Location will vary depending on device and Android version, and mightbe found here:
    • /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.fotm/files/
    • /mnt/sdcard/Android/com.fotm/files/
  6. Play.
To remove, simply delete or move the CHEATMOD folder from the game folder.
Remember to change MCs name back to "Daniel" before removing, or your name will stick in dialogues, but other characters will still call you "Daniel".

Selimxxsx

Jul 31, 2020
I cheated, I changed the points
everything is the same though
The scenes are closed and I have to go through them one by one

Jul 20, 2020
How much relationship levels (in terms of numbers) do you need to do anything? I'm literally at 30k relationship points and very little has changed in terms of options or the scenes.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
How much relationship levels (in terms of numbers) do you need to do anything? I'm literally at 30k relationship points and very little has changed in terms of options or the scenes.
Added a FAQ to OP

Last edited:

Queenlaqueefa

Aug 15, 2020
Need some help on my game, finding it impossible to pass any sort of progress.. attaching saved game if someone could possible tell me what im doing wrong or what im missing... can't get extra scenes after jogging, can't get cousin back, can't get any progression with Melinda taking me to eat and bar after touching her at night.. cant get public sex or at tennis court

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote