• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maze711

Jul 13, 2018
I tested it:

Relations:

Rhonda works
Melinda relationship work but not Suspicion
Ann works
Cynthia doesn't work

Player:

Money work
Massage give an error
Change name work
Change day work

Gallery unlock doesn't return an error but I couldn't find any galery in this version

Reactions: kxjoh32

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Change name work
Probably not properly, as I need to add new translation files for the name-change work with dialogues.
I'll have to dig in the code again to find out what's changed, and that's more than what I'm interested in doing today. Don't want to make any promises on when I'll be updating, but I'll try to get it done soon™

Reactions: Anders Niet

maze711

Jul 13, 2018
Probably not properly, as I need to add new translation files for the name-change work with dialogues.
I'll have to dig in the code again to find out what's changed, and that's more than what I'm interested in doing today. Don't want to make any promises on when I'll be updating, but I'll try to get it done soon™
As far as I can tell, at least it change your name in dialogue, I didn't do any thorough test, just scratched the surface :)

Thanks for your work

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
As far as I can tell, at least it change your name in dialogue, I didn't do any thorough test, just scratched the surface :)
Yeah, your name will change, but people will still call you Daniel when talking to you. If I were a little less lazy, I'd look into a better way than using Ren'Py's translation feature to replace MCs name in dialogues. I'm 100% sure there is a better way, but this mod is the first and only time I've been scripting with Python/Ren'Py. And since I haven't played this game since mid-2019, I kinda lost interest. We'll see, maybe I'll look into it this chapter, so I don't have to update the mod every time a update comes out.

Reactions: Anders Niet

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I've updated OP with two new versions. One for FOTM v12, and one for FOTM 2 v1.0.
I decided to not be lazy now, so I can be lazy later.. I finally changed the name-change system! You no longer have to wait for me to release an update for the name-change feature to work, and I don't have to update the mod every time there's a game-update. Yay! I've only tested this update for a few minutes, and it's 4:40 in the morning, so please report if I left any pesky bugs.

Changelog:
v1.2.1

First update for Foot of the Mountains 2 (v1.0) Here's the changes from FOTM to FOTM 2
  • Name change featured has been reworked, so a translation file is no longer needed for name change.
  • Cynthia removed.
  • Massage points removed.
  • Gallery unlocker removed (no gallery in FOTM 2 so far)
  • Rhonda:
    -Added Pregnancy and Gangbang points.
  • Melinda:
    -Added Pregnancy points.
    -Removed Suspicion points.
  • Ann:
    Added Pregnancy points.
  • Lara:
    -Added Tease points.

v1.0
Last update for Foot of the Mountains (v12) unles there's any bugs.
  • Name change featured has been reworked, so a translation file is no longer needed for name change.
  • Minor tweaks.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game ... i like it so far .. still i wonder where your going with this game .... :cool:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
^ That's the starting stats of Foot of the Mountains 2, and has nothing to do with this mod. To start at 0, you need to play Foot of the Mountains 1.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Replaced the dead gofile link for v1.0.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This if your friendly request to update FOTM to V2.0 <3
v1.2.1 should work for FOTM v2.0. Please inform me if it's not working, or if new characters or stats have been introduced to the game, and they need to be added to the cheat mod.

Cynthia removed?
How is that an improvement?
She was removed from the game in FOTM 2 and replaced by Lara, so why would I keep her in the mod for FOTM 2? It's not possible to change the stats for a non-existing character. You can still change her stats in the mod for FOTM.

Reactions: OppaG

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
In this new version, lesbian points were added for Melinda and points for Debbie and the gang bang points were removed!
Thanks. I'll take a look at it later today.

Reactions: heellsjoel

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated to a new version.
Changelog:
  • Rhonda: Removed Gangbang points.
  • Melinda: Added Lesbian points.
  • Debbie: New character. Added relationship points.
Can anyone that plays this game tell me if the mod for FOTM 2 v1.0 is still needed in OP?
Did the developer drop the gangbang plans for Rhonda, or did that happen in v1.0?

Reactions: Graybo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote