Ren'Py - Completed - Foot of the Mountains 2 [v5.0 Finale] [SerialNumberComics]

1. E
    2.00 star(s)

evilbefalls

Game progess is so slow Repeating the same thing over and over gets boring fast Only thing i do like is the woman and the story
    this game would have been better with some cheats to reduce grind a little bit
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Motoko Kusanagi

Pros - Renders are very well done.
    - Story is alright.

Cons- Everthing else, the game having a grind is an understatement. It's a Sandbox where it doesnt need to be. It's only a sandbox in order to keep people playing but its so poorly done it will make you stop playing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

the only good about this game is the girls renders, they look pretty good, im quite a fan of the aunt, however the grinding, the way you unlock scenes is a fucking pain in the ass and made me lost my interest in the game. sometimes you even get stuck for no reason and cant do scenes at all (for example i did a lot of ankle massages to the aunt and cant go to tennis with her, i cant give her the ring back, i cant give the dress to ann.....etc
    for me this game is a mess with the current state and having a mc that cums in a second and is so pathetic doenst help to keep my interest)
    hope in a future if the dev is in this forum read the reviews and fix what seems to be the problem for many people and of course make that mc grow some balls and act more like man rather than a dumb kid with premature ejaculation)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Samken

Pros:

1- Renders look good i guess.

Cons:

1- Suffers from typical "sandbox" syndrome.
    2- Saying the game is grindy is an understatement to say the least
    3- Unfocused plot. While the premise is okay, the execution is terrible.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Wombat of Combat

PROS:
    I love the renders in this game. Beautiful
    The story is decent.
    The writing is good, with proper grammar, etc.

CONS:
    Trying to play it is FUBAR. The grinding in this game is beyond necessary.
    Even by trying to follow the walkthrough that was provided, it became very confusing. Perhaps I'm not too bright. I was still unable to unlock all of the scenes
    This has a good storyline, but the execution is terrible.

Bottom line: I can only recommend this to somebody who enjoys masochism.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This game is unbelievably grindy and terribly confusing to unlock each scene. However it does have great art and characters. They each have their own personality and unique body types, which is always a big plus in my book.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Matt99

It is well made game .. Although a bit of grinding is there, there some scenes that come in unexpected so it is worth it.. There aren't much of sex scenes at the moment.. but the build up is very good... And the art is excellent...
    I am definitely following this....

Well done to the developer.