tushii

May 3, 2019
This update is about Melinda emotions.
It focuses on specific routes only, there's not much elsewhere (Don't curse loudly :)

What's new:
Sunbathing for the 3 ladies
Bathtub shower for Daniel after hiding the towels
Rhonda behavior, sex scenes with Rhonda (3), he finally gets her
Spank and sex scenes with Ann
Check on Melinda scenes
Barbara
A very basic progress bar, we will improve it based on your feedback in the next update, you can find it on the NEXT PAGE of the opportunities screen

Thanks

Android not yet
how to download

Reactions: Arnold95

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well time to start a new game, since there is a progress bar now, it doesn't pick up my scenes i did already, no big deal, time to grinding away

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
No sex scenes with Melinda in this update. To give you an idea how far MC has gotten, there's a mother's day scene in which the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it'll probably be another couple updates before we get actual sex acts. The update introduces another character, that may be moving in, for the MC to bed that will probably be the content to tide us over while we slowly wear down Melinda.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No sex scenes with Melinda in this update. To give you an idea how far MC has gotten, there's a mother's day scene in which the MC
So it'll probably be another couple updates before we get actual sex acts. The update introduces another character, that may be moving in, for the MC to bed that will probably be the content to tide us over while we slowly wear down Melinda.
they talked about her moving in also in 4.0 doing lunch or dinner, something about her staying in the guest room

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you can massage melinda's belly now at tennis

after the first time you go see linda at the doctor's office from pranking melinda, now every time you finish working for barbara, you now have the option to go see linda for the sex scene

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
to get 100% i did

now you should be at 100%
thank you for detailed version
although i tried but still is shows 50 percentage
however the things you written has been done by me, anf i think culmination point that you achieved is done by me to
it may be game analytics,,,

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thank you for detailed version
although i tried but still is shows 50 percentage
however the things you written has been done by me, anf i think culmination point that you achieved is done by me to
it may be game analytics,,,
i don't know then, i hit 100 with melinda and ann, working on trying to get rhonda to 100 now, stuck at 66

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
i don't know then, i hit 100 with melinda and ann, working on trying to get rhonda to 100 now, stuck at 66
i got rhoda 66 % with 2 events
1. lake sex - throw, kiss
2. 10 am - first talk about ann and melinda then it shows progress made, afterwards lower her inhibition by seducing her after some time up the ante came green and 1 out 2 time end up in sex in barn

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i got rhoda 66 % with 2 events
1. lake sex - throw, kiss
2. 10 am - first talk about ann and melinda then it shows progress made, afterwards lower her inhibition by seducing her after some time up the ante came green and 1 out 2 time end up in sex in barn
did you read what i said, i'm stuck at 66, meaning 66%, also means i'm right there where you are at as well and have done 3 new sex scenes, 1 new blowjob scene

sex scenes i did
1 - barn
2 - lake
3 - sunbathing

the new blowjob scene i did was sunbathing as well
also found rhonda and ann fighting, and i also made them fight as well, leading to rhonda pushing you into melinda, melinda boobs ended up in ann's face and melinda's ass ended up on your dick, pretty funny scene

so i'm not sure if i'm at 100% and it's a bug in beta, or am i really stuck at 66%

Edited: so from what i just saw in the update notes that's on page 71, i'm finish with 5.0 and it is a bug progress bar, good update

Reactions: Celldweller6
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes