Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I like this game a lot but I have to mention one thing that really made me laugh, toward the end of the current version Daniel and Melinda go off looking for somewhere to have a meal or a drink or something, and they end up in front of an establishment called something like "the Admiral" the image of which is obviously based on some kind of photostock of a British pub.

It's a bit weird to start with because the other establishments in the game are pretty much all continental European. But that's not the funny thing.

One of them says "this looks like a nice place" and they go in.

WTF ?!

Anyone who knows anything about British pubs will tell you that "the Admiral" (if that is what it's called) does not look like a nice place, it looks like a total shit-hole.

Maybe this was intended sarcasm by the writer, I don't know.

It made me laugh anyway.
Strange, is the name "Admiral" registered or reserved only for English pubs?I don't understand..Or maybe the author just used a template available at hand, which was once used in another game by someone who was stationed in England?The Creator of the game can be forgiven for this inaccuracy, the game does not claim historical accuracy.We just play and enjoy the process and we don't care about the lack of authenticity..))
I do not want to offend anyone,I apologize if it happened..))

Reactions: 44Tom

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The most left is Wife and Mother. The second girl at the right is Caroline, from Milfy City.
Pretty sure the girl on second at the right is Jill from DIK... I forgot the name of game for 3rd lady at the right

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Pretty sure the girl on second at the right is Jill from DIK... I forgot the name of game for 3rd lady at the right
Sure? Because among the boys in the background appears MC of Milfy City. As for the second girl on the left, I'm not sure but I think she's the daughter of the MC of Wife and Mother.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Strange, is the name "Admiral" registered or reserved only for English pubs?I don't understand..Or maybe the author just used a template available at hand, which was once used in another game by someone who was stationed in England?The Creator of the game can be forgiven for this inaccuracy, the game does not claim historical accuracy.We just play and enjoy the process and we don't care about the lack of authenticity..))
You have misunderstood me, I was not commenting about the use of the image. I was saying
No worries, you have misunderstood my post. Maybe it wasn't very clear but I was not criticizing the use of the image. I was just sharing my amusement because of the associated dialogue; playing the game and enjoying the process as you say.

Reactions: Tikky

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
I almost have full progress bars and I don't know what to do anymore Ann 100% Rhonda 80% Melinda 88%

how to move it further

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
How to pass the story of Paul's mom, with ann I already had a stage triangle and a paul from Rhonda, the scenes at the pool were sex, and so was Ann, and I don't know what to do next.

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
Poor jax! i wish he didn't die sooner! why did the dev kill him :/ ? why did he do two choice ? for those who aim that jax must be alive and blackmail Melinda ? what a pity ?
And why did the dev do different position with jax and animation ?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Poor jax! i wish he didn't die sooner! why did the dev kill him :/ ? why did he do two choice ? for those who aim that jax must be alive and blackmail Melinda ? what a pity ?
dunno those answers because I haven't played that far, thanks for the spoilers

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
dude really? i rather like asking it opposite way why jax at all (including blackmail)? its not like every one who plays adult game like ntr!!! game is cool except jax part !!! (this is simply my point of view - dont mistake me)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes