Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
let's see if I understand, to make melinda I use fr lizzette

then you have to do a little work on the face to make it more rounded ... I also modified the nose, then you have to work on the body, to give the shape use funtasi body
then you change the tax according to what you want

Reactions: gubl

Manverik

Dec 16, 2019
let's see if I understand, to make melinda I use fr lizzette

then you have to do a little work on the face to make it more rounded ... I also modified the nose, then you have to work on the body, to give the shape use funtasi body
then you change the tax according to what you want
Bro how to access free

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
the problem is that I cannot please everyone, some understand that this is fan art and that we try to test ... so we often deviate from the game, others criticize us because we use different hair or make a different face, taking off the glasses .. .I would have been criticized anyway ... this is how it works on this forum, see it this way, Daniel sees so badly that without glasses he does not know where to put the pea :eek: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
the problem is that I cannot please everyone, some understand that this is fan art and that we try to test ... so we often deviate from the game, others criticize us because we use different hair or make a different face, taking off the glasses .. .I would have been criticized anyway ... this is how it works on this forum, see it this way, Daniel sees so badly that without glasses he does not know where to put the pea :eek: :ROFLMAO: (y)
From everything I saw from you, you are a great artist at DAZ, just experimenting or not, you have absolutely fantastic renders of surreal environments. Your last rendering of Melinda is extraordinary, but you have much better art in this forum. The problem is that, here in this forum, among the artists there is a bit of envy for the great work of others, because naturally, we too would like to know what you know.
Let me say that I have seen excellent art on this forum and that yours is among the best, worthy of a great DEV!
This is what I think!
I'm sure megaplayboy10k was not criticizing your art but just launching a joke!
Your art is very welcome here in this thread as it will serve to learn a lot from you!

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
From everything I saw from you, you are a great artist at DAZ, just experimenting or not, you have absolutely fantastic renders of surreal environments. Your last rendering of Melinda is extraordinary, but you have much better art in this forum. The problem is that, here in this forum, among the artists there is a bit of envy for the great work of others, because naturally, we too would like to know what you know.
Let me say that I have seen excellent art on this forum and that yours is among the best, worthy of a great DEV!
This is what I think!
I'm sure megaplayboy10k was not criticizing your art but just launching a joke!
Your art is very welcome here in this thread as it will serve to learn a lot from you!
here there are artists much better than me, from their works I take ideas and try to improve myself, experimentation is for this, I love dark and surreal environments as you have seen ... but not everyone likes and I understand it ... this is an adult games forum, here I am trying to avoid and stay in line with the game

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
here there are artists much better than me, from their works I take ideas and try to improve myself, experimentation is for this, I love dark and surreal environments as you have seen ... but not everyone likes and I understand it ... this is an adult games forum, here I am trying to avoid and stay in line with the game
Your art is extraordinary, man :love: ! Just keep doing it!(y)