Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
I have heard everyone say smart Dude for so many days, but I didn't know that anyone's ass could be smart too.:LOL: For so many days I could see everything but now I want to blind myself, because i do not want to see someones ass that is also smart again.:p So now girls are choosing their ass instead of boys?o_O
Then we can say that a girl has sex but not with the cock but with the ass and that is why she is pregnant, what a powerfull ass you have. We can also say that your's ass are smarter than your's head, what a transformation.
i think Some great man has told you that if you do something in the Daz3D he is an artist and the rest of the people have no ideas in art. If I do something in a hurry using others software without doing Daz3D, then why are you coming decide that is not right. If you don’t like it,it is ok,
You say that your art is very real, if your art is good for you, then mine is good for me. If you don’t like it, ignore it. but do not tell me what is wrong or right.
Fuck man...what did I say......god blessing me:sleep:

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
So i see that Rhonda is beleived to be izabella 7, so i was wondering if others think this is the right asset for her? thanks