Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CollegeDropouttt

Feb 15, 2018
I made the pool event at 10 am more fun; if you want to try it just replace the file in the game folder. make a backup copy of the old file for safety. then let me know what you think.

I focused more on the images than on the dialogues maybe I'll fix them over time
What exactly does this add or change to the scene?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yes ... this is the only thing you know how to do ... how old are you? 12 ... you can't even answer?

I have nothing to answer, I told you that it is just a combination of events already made
nothing new
we're not all as good at rendering as you are

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
what would be the facepalms you refer to?
to everyone you leave around, the facepalm is a lack of respect for those who spend their time on daz studio, if you don't like a job, don't like, if you want to do something constructive, share and explain what you don't like

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
I have been watching it for a few days, Some people come here to proves themselves that they are very smart. First of all They do not have any creativity themselves. At first do something better creativity by yourself, then come here to do judge for others.

Fuck man! Did I say too much?...:unsure: fuck yeahh:cool::devilish:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Did i said something wrong?
If you look at the pics you will see he took them from the original game, so what's the problem here cause i don´t understand?
It seems to me that you´re hurt with nothing friend!
That´s the problem, you´ve been watching but you don´t see anything. Are you blind?
There is a very real art to this thread, it's just backwards on the pages!
In fact, if we look at your posts, we see that your creativity is to take photographs of the scenarios that the page of the product provides us and then you make collages! What great creativity! A true artist!
Fuck man! Did i said too much? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Fuck no!:alien:
Smart ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: DickoNicko