Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Could you teach me how to make melinda in a video to see what programs you use, I am someone who is just learning to make 3d models, you would help me a lot, sorry for the inconvenience. I really liked your work.
I'm glad you liked my renders. Start by installing daz studio 3.14 from daz3d.com, the software is free. To add characters, clothes, environments, etc look at daz3d website, or in Asset Releases section on this website, or perhaps 3d-load.net or render-state.to or zonegfx.com. I believe Melinda is based on Genesis 8 Female character. So you are looking for G8F compatible clothes and characters. Search on YouTube for how to install daz studio content. I think this is a good start. YouTube has all the videos you will need to learn daz studio (and there is lots to learn when you dive into 3d graphics). Prepare to spend a good number of hours to learn the basics of daz studio. I'm away from my PC for some time so I cannot currently share the character mix that I use for Melinda. But I think I posted the DUF file previously in this forum. What are your PC specs? CPU, RAM and most importantly GPU?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Novato

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
the art style is so amazing, but playing is so pain in the ass. I've lost a lot following the walkthrough. there's no week point in the menu . so anyway I;m still playing part 1

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
After catching Daniel in his acts of infidelity, Melinda went crazy!
She had to take revenge! She knew what to do!
View attachment 957202
"Hey bros, look at this little bitch" said the gang leader, and started running to catch her!
View attachment 957203
View attachment 957204
View attachment 957205 View attachment 957206 View attachment 957207

So guys, do you like what you see?

View attachment 957208

Ahhh you bitch, this is your lucky day!

View attachment 957209

View attachment 957210 View attachment 957211 View attachment 957212 View attachment 957213 View attachment 957214 View attachment 957215 View attachment 957216 View attachment 957217 View attachment 957219

Give it to me. Harder, harder!

View attachment 957220
congratulations my friend, nice job, for some time I will not be able to post, my hdd is ruined, I have lost all the resources and models, it will take a long time to recover everything .... anyway Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
congratulations my friend, nice job, for some time I will not be able to post, my hdd is ruined, I have lost all the resources and models, it will take a long time to recover everything .... anyway Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all
May this be the only evil that happens to you, friend!
I understand the problem of losing hardware when we have things going. It's a drag from hell! I've been thinking about a scene to post on the excellent comedy thread that you founded on this site, but I haven't figured out what yet.
Hummm! I think i reemembered something...:unsure:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
May this be the only evil that happens to you, friend!
I understand the problem of losing hardware when we have things going. It's a drag from hell! I've been thinking about a scene to post on the excellent comedy thread that you founded on this site, but I haven't figured out what yet.
Hummm! I think i reemembered something...:unsure:
it doesn't have to be anything special, just some scenes that you enjoy to have a laugh and relax, I'm waiting for you (y)

Jan 23, 2018
Melinda ended up divorcing William and joined Daniel!
15 years later, Daniel had to get a watchdog to keep his neighbours well away from Melinda, while he worked to keep his wife!
Lee was the dog's name!
Or was it Jax?
View attachment 970300
old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her old dog a bone, she bent over, Rover took over!!
She got a bone of her own.