Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
I'm glad you liked my renders. Start by installing daz studio 3.14 from daz3d.com, the software is free. To add characters, clothes, environments, etc look at daz3d website, or in Asset Releases section on this website, or perhaps 3d-load.net or render-state.to or zonegfx.com. I believe Melinda is based on Genesis 8 Female character. So you are looking for G8F compatible clothes and characters. Search on YouTube for how to install daz studio content. I think this is a good start. YouTube has all the videos you will need to learn daz studio (and there is lots to learn when you dive into 3d graphics). Prepare to spend a good number of hours to learn the basics of daz studio. I'm away from my PC for some time so I cannot currently share the character mix that I use for Melinda. But I think I posted the DUF file previously in this forum. What are your PC specs? CPU, RAM and most importantly GPU?
1609813833411.png
That is what my pc has up to now, it is so about to get me the liquid cooler, I did not find your post with the DUF file, could you anchor me to it? Thanks a lot. Sorry to be late but I was not at home.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 971676
That is what my pc has up to now, it is so about to get me the liquid cooler, I did not find your post with the DUF file, could you anchor me to it? Thanks a lot. Sorry to be late but I was not at home.
CPU seems to fine . Daz Studios is more dependent on GPU than on CPU especially in rendering. Do you have NVIDIA GPU? If not then Iray will work on CPU only and rendering will take long time.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
In my case i have AMD Rysen 9 3900x as CPU and a very weak gpu AMD Radeon RX 590 series. What happens is that AMD GPU's don't render in Iray or 3delight, so all my renders come from my CPU. All we can do is wait for the software "AMD PRORENDER" to make a plugin for DAZ because it already have for many other render engines, but for some reason they didn't made one for DAZ! Or to buy an expensive NVidia card?!
One other thing i've noticed is that my dforce simulations have allways some very strange behaviors and i think it's related to my AMD GRAPHICS CARD, since it's the card who make the simulation!
until recently ... I only used a ryzen 1600 and amd video card, now with the 1600 I have a 1060 .... clearly I can't exaggerate in the scenes, but some decent work comes out, with the 2700 you can work decently, if then use daz studio to like get a nvidia card (y)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Everyone!
FOTMSexGrind 2.0 is now available! Links are updated and ready for download. The change log is updated for you to peruse or you can be pleasantly surprised. Feel free to leave a review, (keeping in mind this game was created from another's source material). Most importantly, enjoy!
https://f95zone.to/threads/fotm-sex-grind.62692/
Llamamann

gubl

May 31, 2018
I've never played your version but i'm tempted to! There's any special procedure to install it?
It is pretty straight forward, you unzip and run it. The key point you just explore options as level up, you have no need to trace day of week, time and so on, so it is much better experience than original game. However original game has enourmous amount of branching and this mod seems honors that, which is good as it stays true to its purpose, no grind version, same time it maintains replay opportunity of original sandbox design. Also, it seem Dev added some extra narratives, which to my view is awesome add on. So it has very positive impression.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I do not doubt that the gameplay is easier and more direct than the original, but as I am updated on the original, I downloaded it just in the hope of finding some content from Melinda other than with Daniel and after all, using unren I verified that besides the original scenes , there are only a few more renders of Cosmok and that only has a lesb scene from Melinda with another female, so, not undoing the exceptional art of Cosmok and Llamamann’s commitment, I already did Delete!
guess you missed a lot of dialogue then. personally i think it makes the scenes better having something other than "..." for every image. this mod always intended to use the in game renders in different ways, so using unren and seeing that all the pictures are the same is not solving any mysteries.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
We all apreciate your fabulous work. Keep doing it! Personally i would like to see Melinda being fucked hard by other guys, but it's a personal thing(y)
oh yea i would too! i totally redid the jax scenes, i may revisit it to try to squeeze out even more from the existing renders. just handcuffed by the renders available... other than the generous work cosmok has done.
but i really hope the final update has some good scenes like that for me to work with. in the meantime im gonna use more will scenes and the little i have with lee.
and thank you i always appreciate the feedback (y)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can any of you provide me a render from the previous versions where appears Melinda and william, both young, and the picture is in black and white, and the context is Melinda's anal experience, because i can´t seem to find it!
I think i'm close to discover the original figure of william in DAZ and need that render of them young, just to compare!
oh man, i dont remember that scene at all, ill search the scripts, is it from 1 or 2?