Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone tell me why I can't enter the bathroom on day 2? Do I have to do something special?
the first week when starting a new game you can't go into the bathroom, but on the start of week 2, you are able to since you are working on the toilet trying to fix it.

The first week is mainly building up relationship points, learning where the ladder is at and learning that melinda goes to tennis on sunday's. The start of week 2 is where you start doing stuff to get things to trigger

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
the first week when starting a new game you can't go into the bathroom, but on the start of week 2, you are able to since you are working on the toilet trying to fix it.

The first week is mainly building up relationship points, learning where the ladder is at and learning that melinda goes to tennis on sunday's. The start of week 2 is where you start doing stuff to get things to trigger
Many thank's

Reactions: Chemmy

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I canot sleep, I'm waiting ... I am awake ... still waiting ... no update? OK I will sleep well then !!! Wait a minute, I do not have to go to sleep, I have to wait, but if I fall asleep if the update will come faster?!? That wait is messing up in my ass !!! Fuck him, I'll endure !!! Just not to get used to it and not start to like it !!! Melinda did not like it, I like Melinda, so I do not have to like it either, I'll just wait, I will wait without falling asleep, it's not a big deal ... But the update is a big deal !!! Melinda is also a big deal !!! So ... I'm still awake, but when ?!? I want to hurry, but time is running slowly, I'm going to hate the update ... oh no, I was mentally unbalanced, i love everything in this update and this game, I'm just as impatient as a first date puberty !!! So i am still waiting ... I do not sleep ...

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and Viggy

roro

May 29, 2017
I canot sleep, I'm waiting ... I am awake ... still waiting ... no update? OK I will sleep well then !!! Wait a minute, I do not have to go to sleep, I have to wait, but if I fall asleep if the update will come faster?!? That wait is messing up in my ass !!! Fuck him, I'll endure !!! Just not to get used to it and not start to like it !!! Melinda did not like it, I like Melinda, so I do not have to like it either, I'll just wait, I will wait without falling asleep, it's not a big deal ... But the update is a big deal !!! Melinda is also a big deal !!! So ... I'm still awake, but when ?!? I want to hurry, but time is running slowly, I'm going to hate the update ... oh no, I was mentally unbalanced, i love everything in this update and this game, I'm just as impatient as a first date puberty !!! So i am still waiting ... I do not sleep ...
Man, the update won't be here until 20 this month. Plenty of time to sleep until then...

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes