VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Whom the Bell Tolls [v0.3] [XposedGaming]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm very much liking your take on Lady D, and the footjob + animation tags are welcome.

Also the overall theme is looking very unique with both the story and style of renders, so yeah I'm seeing lots of promise here, definitely will follow!

Reactions: XposedGaming

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Writing is ok
The renders have scaling issues sometimes it's compressed sometimes it's stretched but during the animation it was alright so the quality is alright if you fix that scaling issue
Also the mc's texturing from the head to backside is done wrong you should fix that
If you improve the render and fix the scaling issue it might be something enjoyable in the future considering you have a story lined up with bunch of humor thrown in the mix.
Goodluck with the project mate.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The animation is actually pretty decent, and compared to everything else in the game it is outstanding, because the rest of the game honestly sucks. Bad renders, bad engrish, all over the place story, but at least one of the harder things is out of the way I guess.

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
The animation is actually pretty decent, and compared to everything else in the game it is outstanding, because the rest of the game honestly sucks. Bad renders, bad engrish, all over the place story, but at least one of the harder things is out of the way I guess.
yeah i know buddy i have the story in my head but its really hard to actualy put in on paper/in the game
im not native english ether

Reactions: House Of Black

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A song by the band Metallica has the same name as the game.
Is the dev a fan of the band? :cool:
:cautious: Tell me your joking, The Dev stole the title from a book. the book has nothing to do with the game. this is just another cash grab, crappy, low-quality waste of time.
The song is about the book, Metallica had enough integrity to honor the author, Ernest Hemingway.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelstvincent

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
:cautious: Tell me your joking, The Dev stole the title from a book. the book has nothing to do with the game. this is just another cash grab, crappy, low-quality waste of time.
i honestly didnt know it was a book lol its also a song name its also a theme from the main menu soo...
u sound angry tho u dont have to be.. im trying my best here

Reactions: chogathashelee

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
yeah just looked it up.. didn't know a game title was gonna offend someone my bad
Please forgive my outburst, I sometimes forget I'm from a different generation than most here.
As a side note regrading the song, it was written by the BeeGees :oops: ...................:p
The Game has potential if you're serious about it. we have been burned here before.
Good luck and much success.
XposedGaming

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
Please forgive my outburst, I sometimes forget I'm from a different generation than most here.
As a side note regrading the song, it was written by the BeeGees :oops: ...................:p
The Game has potential if you're serious about it. we have been burned here before.
Good luck and much success.
XposedGaming
no problem mate, il work hard on it hope you like the next update!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020

Nuff Said.

Last edited:

diabsi

Sep 10, 2018
What is on that guys head in the 'welcome to the fam.png' image?
Also, does that vampire need to see a dentist?

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
well it says a demo and it certainly demonstrates, some positive, some not so much

honestly, this will probably harm the developer more than garner interest as it demonstrates more negatives than positives, which include bad writing, short updates, fish-eye lens renders and over-sized text box.
i didn't hit a single exception so clearly the developer knows how to code the engine so there is that :)

as first impressions go, this is not the worst, by a long shot, compared to others we have seen on this site, but it is still below average. it is certainly bad enough to make this a 'no' from me as there is nothing here that speaks beyond mediocre for this site alone.
isee you.. let me prove you wrong in the next update buddy

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote