VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Whom the Bell Tolls [v0.3] [XposedGaming]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
yeah just looked it up.. didnt know a game titel was gonna offend someone my bad
I am not bothered, in the slightest, by the use of the title. I feel it is fine, especially if it pertains to that which it is referencing. Given your description is about the threat of impending death, it seems quite appropriate in my estimation. I'm sure the phrase existed in common parlance before the poem, so in my opinion you have as much right to use it as Donne, Hemingway or Metallica had.
Good luck with your story.

Reactions: BTLD

XposedGaming

Aug 30, 2021
alright let's get the game name out the way
honestly
i used

this website and choose the name alrighty

Reactions: BTLD

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On they fight, for the right, yes, but who's to say?
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Rohganictus

Jul 18, 2019
Hello , everyone.
I think it's my first time posting here on f95zone.

I don't know if it's against the rules or not but I made a fix for the scaling issue and I just wanted to share it.
You just have to extract the rar file at the same location where you extracted the demo (yes, the demo is needed, this will just replace the existing pictures by re-scaled ones)

EDIT : Am I allowed to post a link for a fix for the scaling issue?
Thanks in advance for any reply!

(Apparently some people have some ratio and scaling issues and some others don't.
I just wanted to share this for anyone who has issues like me as I made this for myself and spent some time on this.
The Dev is, of course, free to delete my link or share it or use it for his own demo!)

As for the demo itself, here is my review.
I love Lady Dim***** and I think a lot of folks out there too so I think this could really find his audience.
To be honest, I didn't pay attention to the story here. I was just waiting for sexy pictures and animations.
And the animations delivered.

So personally I don't think you should focus on the story too much (if you have it hard to write it and put it together and that english language is an issue... as it is for me ^^ It's not my native language).
As long as you provide sexy pictures with good poses and good face emotions in some context and feed with varied animations very often... I think it will find his audience.

But that's just my opinion (and everyone has an opinion on internet so it doesn't matter lol)

BTW if it's against the rules to provide any fix without the dev permission or if it's just against the rules, my apologies.
Just delete my post then but please don't ban me :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ghaash

Rohganictus

Jul 18, 2019
I made a re-scaling fix for the demo.

But as I am a newbie I can't share any links.

So if any Moderator could contact me so the Moderator himself can send the link to the Dev of the game after approval that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance !

colddream

Jul 19, 2019
I didn't know that just writing your name and let the story goes by it self and ends without choosing or doing anything can be called a game , like really why it's have to be in game section ?
Maybe we still don't know what game is:FacePalm:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote