VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 240mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I keep getting NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED when I try to download the android port from MIXDROP. Any chance you might be willing to provide another link?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I keep getting NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED when I try to download the android port from MIXDROP. Any chance you might be willing to provide another link?
here you go:

Reactions: DarrenH

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
And it looks like this one died, again. Why do devs look like they enjoy giving false hopes to their player base?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
wow Maxine is by far the best goth styled VN girl ive come across so far.. nicely done and looks great with her hair down as much as up

Reactions: battleguy

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
It has been quite a few months since any activity from the dev. Does anyone know if he has officially abandoned the game? I was really enjoying this one.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
that's sad, i still have sliver of hope - last time dev did gone MIA for four month, although yeah - it's been half a year already without any contact

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Im hoping this is just another situation where the dev just had an unforseen problem and cant notify us and will continue in the future O.O

Reactions: Burgh917
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes