HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hi wondering is this just a free for all? Everybody fucks everybody no romance no anything just a fuck fest? Is any of it avoidable? I like the art but I'm not sure if there is a story? Is the game mostly about her or him? Are there any decisions to make on yes I'll fuck him or yes I'll fuck her? Is any of it forced? Some of the other posts are little bit confusing.
Sadly not a fuckfest, I think many of the complaints would be put aside if there was more to the sex scenes, but tends to be one image or so. But yeah if more images (several positions etc)were in place it'd be pretty good.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
does this game have NTR? wanted to know so that i can add the tag

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Hi wondering is this just a free for all? Everybody fucks everybody no romance no anything just a fuck fest? Is any of it avoidable? I like the art but I'm not sure if there is a story? Is the game mostly about her or him? Are there any decisions to make on yes I'll fuck him or yes I'll fuck her? Is any of it forced? Some of the other posts are little bit confusing.
None of it is avoidable from what I played.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Any information about vaginal creampie incest Leo-Maya yet?
I don't have time reading through every single 1000+ posts here.

(That and actually, I just don't know how to search my particular question in the searchbar in "This thread".)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
why is the game still missing the ntr tag=? can you guys add it? Ryahn Retro
(btw you can delete this post after you add the tags)

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

Conclusion = The heroine maya fucks the mc, something that can make the mc (players) develops some kind of feeling for her so seeing her fucking other will make them jealous, the heroine is the mcs sister.... so is clearly netorare , dunno why the moderators did not put the tags in the op, perhaps no one reported it before? :LOL:
Ok but it's not written in a way for the Brother to be jealous, the game is multiple protags so you're not Leo OR Maya, you're both. What's rather lacking is content for Leo but games Patreons always vote for Maya to get scenes, she's way more popular so who do you think the creator will listen to?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Why does my equip for the 5 stage of chatula have -40 attack if i don't equip anything? does i need to do something or it's just a bug?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unofficial CG Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.2):
- - -

SUPERCREATOR0909

Apr 10, 2020
I tried to figure out how to add a file from all the galleries on android, but could not. So I hacked the android version and added a button to unlock the gallery in main menu.

My hacked version:

livrer

Apr 21, 2020
Unofficial CG Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.2):
- - WORKUPLOAD -
Images is broken

"Windows Photo Viewer can’t open this picture"

livrer

Apr 21, 2020
Lol, this game is really built according to ntr rules. I didn’t know this tag, that’s what I was thinking about when I was playing - What the hell, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, BROTHER AND SISTER, there should be incest and it shouldn’t. The developer simply scoffs, he created all the conditions for people to think that there is incest and that the game will be about the relationship of brother and sister - but he doesn’t give them to us (That mini scene “from the fans” doesn’t count, it’s literally 5 minutes from the whole game)

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes