HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Are they working on a different project now? I assume this project will take second place to this new project.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Are some of these early scenes just not finished or what? Raj cums on Maya apparently but the screen just goes white. Okay no cum animation I guess.

And then Leo is about to get the succ from two chicks and it just cuts to the beach? Wut?

EDIT Oh the succ just happens in three stages.
For reasons.
Like everything else in this game so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Garter Marl the III

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Needs a grudge-fuck, someone/something not liking asshole brother and getting the chance to do Maya, and he does her rough. It seems tedious how she skips from one sex scene to the next.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Forbidden Fruit [v0.6.2 OA] [Magic Fingers] (1.17 GB)
345 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
And regarding NTR: it seems both the girl and the guy also have sex so my question are:

1) do they have romantic feeling at all (having casual sex isn't NTR)
2) does the guy know that she is having sex with them and he can't do any thing about it?
3) should the rape tag be added?

PS. NTR is a sensitive tag so we have to be extra sure. and please don't turn this into an argument.
Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey all
Is there any way to earn money in the game so you can buy weapons and clothes etc other than $30 per day or has someone cracked the code to increase funds so you don't spend half the game trying to get enough money to buy weapons etc.
The Game is grindy enough without spending hours just repeatedly going to the village and working

piyona

Apr 15, 2020
And regarding NTR: it seems both the girl and the guy also have sex so my question are:

1) do they have romantic feeling at all (having casual sex isn't NTR)
2) does the guy know that she is having sex with them and he can't do any thing about it?
3) should the rape tag be added?

PS. NTR is a sensitive tag so we have to be extra sure. and please don't turn this into an argument.
Thanks
PS. fear not. there will be no argument, because in this community:
-the girl drugged is NTR
-protagonist(mc, male mc) not seeing the sex LIVE is still NTR
-there is no love just little mischief is NTR
-the sex only happen at the begining for opening later never happen again is NTR
-pracrically if the girl having intercourse with other male no matter how, when, where, why is NTR
so yeah there will be no argument even if there is! just ignore it because at the end it will be an NTR tagged game by staff decision. and if you fear an argument happen, better never type "NTR" because NTR in here seen from player(3rdparty) perspective not protagonist perspective(pov of protagonist.)
N.B: i know it is noot answering any question, it is just sad, here you are hopinh an answer about real NTR term but sadly no one in here really understand real NTR.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
PS. fear not. there will be no argument, because in this community:
-the girl drugged is NTR
-protagonist(mc, male mc) not seeing the sex LIVE is still NTR
-there is no love just little mischief is NTR
-the sex only happen at the begining for opening later never happen again is NTR
-pracrically if the girl having intercourse with other male no matter how, when, where, why is NTR
so yeah there will be no argument even if there is! just ignore it because at the end it will be an NTR tagged game by staff decision. and if you fear an argument happen, better never type "NTR" because NTR in here seen from player(3rdparty) perspective not protagonist perspective(pov of protagonist.)
N.B: i know it is noot answering any question, it is just sad, here you are hopinh an answer about real NTR term but sadly no one in here really understand real NTR.
As you can see i am from the staff.
I can understand that you are pissed, but i am not asking for my self i am asking so that i can decide whether i can put the tag or not.

1)LI has consensual sex with another person with MC allowing it : Sharing.
2)MC also have sex with the LI of the above mentioned person : Swinging.
3)LI sleeping around and MC has no clue at all : Cheating (sometimes considered NTR depending on the situation)
4)LI Sleeping around with other people and MC knows about it or see it but is in a situation to do nothing : NTR

NTR basically come into picture when the MC is emotionally hurt. And we have also changed that causing Jealousy (not teasing using others) can also come under it.

We do understand what NTR is but we modified it according to the writing of most of the games on the site. Sometimes the developers request the tag to be added so we have to add it because that is what the game dev want the story and their writing to be viewed as.

Please go through the following list :Tags and Rules

If you find any game that is wrongly tagged please consider using the report function so that we can review it.

Thank you
Best Regards,

Last edited:

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
I´m stuck on dungeon´s lvl 5 -_- how can i go further? :(
my advice is to farm the earlier levels, get as much busted gear as you can. the level 3 weapons and armor are what you need to progress. ^_^ so farming the game for level 1 and 2's then returning to the village and selling everything keeps your gold up. i finished the demo it was about ack but yeah it was worthed it.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What do people think about the percentages thing they have for the game progress, and such release time? Does this work out for games like this?

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Unofficial CG Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.2):
- - WORKUPLOAD -
Thanks alot, the game came to a dead end for me so this is the best thing i can get

Reactions: OEJ and HeroHate

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
game bugged out. I cant invite Shana to the cristmas party the question amrk and quest icons are merged and i cant click on them. did anyone else experience this issue?

edit: after around 30 mins of reloading, I found out that sending leo to work before inviting Shana seemed to bug the icons lmao.
edit: okay i came across an annoying bug. after recruiting Rose all my gear disappeared wtf

Last edited:

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
I like the game and all; I just kinda wish there was an option to rename certain characters but it'd be bothersome to have the devs rewrite and code the dialogue. It's the most unbelievable coincidence having my real name and my sister's name in the same game and it's disgusting me tf out :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
What do people think about the percentages thing they have for the game progress, and such release time? Does this work out for games like this?
I rather let the developer(s) determine if they need to provide the percentage of the process of the next version. I rather not know when the release date. I used to program long time ago and aware that as the project get bigger it take longer to program the flow of the program. In this case, it not only the program it need to be set, it the who media (audio, video, images, captions, etc) need to be tested at a reasonable time and of course to have external testers to test the game for any knowing bug(s)/issue(s) to provide to the developer to analyses the issue and resolve it. I suggest to be patience and give the developer reasonable time and space to focus on their project(s). I just notice the developer stated they are also working on a second project. Which it good for them to help them get in and out of focus to help balance their mind when they are working on their project(s). There is my two cents of my thought with my common sense knowledge. The key is to be patience and avoid asking when the next version going to be release.

Reactions: HeroHate
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes