uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Following this game for awhile, but never played. Looks good, but why so low rated?
latest reviews explain everything

briefly

* poor writing multiplied by robotic translation
* idiotic minigames aka grindwalls (children would call em boring, you need to be on a monkey lvl ho have fun)
* dressing feature exists only to justify grindwalls and paywalls
* scenes are meh and repetitive
* unconsistent story and characters (scene 1 tells you that protags are smart educated ppl and yet Maya acts like complete whore with iq less than her shoe size from appx day 2 letting be fooled by random savages and animals)
* "jokes"
* annoying smm posts

tldr if you really liked screenshots, by viewing scenes through the gallery you gonna get all the passable content that game offers, just DON'T try to understand dialogues.

Last edited:

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
This game says it's on version 14.2 on Pateron, does that mean the one here [v0.1402b] is like a pre-alpha demo or something?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So I'm trying to look at scenes in the gallery and it often just crashes the game, is the game just kind of like that or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT Like some comments suggested I tried extracting a fresh version and I still get errors on many gallery scenes, something about the audio.

Last edited:

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
They really need to fix up the gallery, when rewatching chapter 5, the game crashed... like WTF

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
Is it possible to choose male on male (gay) content at all? I mean, I see only a "lesbian" tag and not a "gay" tag, but I thought I could ask to make sure, since I really like the art...

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes