GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
Hey everyone, i like the art and animations in the gallery of this game, but it is so confusing and even the gallery was broken!! So heres a mod i made.
Went through all gallery scenes i think. Hunted down the code and stuff. Would get this be just a patch but i had to modfy a lot of different areas, so we doing a modded version instead, the game itself is untested. Heres what this modded version changes exactly:​

• The gallery is working perfectly
  • Removed that annoying popup talking about a new version
  • Made so the splashscreen is skippable by just clicking.
  • Added additional disclaimer before to make sure people know this is just a modded version with fixes!

Link to the modded game, Please someone upload it somewhere because i need the storage for my own games and secret projects ^-^ Enjoy!

ANDROID
PC & LINUX

MAC
is this its on standalone game and does the incest patch work?

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Hey everyone, i like the art and animations in the gallery of this game, but it is so confusing and even the gallery was broken!! So heres a mod i made.
Went through all gallery scenes i think. Hunted down the code and stuff. Would get this be just a patch but i had to modfy a lot of different areas, so we doing a modded version instead, the game itself is untested. Heres what this modded version changes exactly:​

• Added additional disclaimer before to make sure people know this is just a modded version with fixes!

Link to the modded game, Please someone upload it somewhere because i need the storage for my own games and secret projects ^-^ Enjoy!

ANDROID
PC & LINUX

MAC
Does anyone have any complete saves and unlock all gallery?

DookieJob

Mar 8, 2019
game is crashing cause they have literally removed majority of the hentai/ero content.....

final build but doesn't have all the old content..
Is this true that content was removed from the latest game? Is there a link to the old versions with more content?

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Does this game have Mom and Sis NTR? I.e. the MC's mom and sis have sex with other men to his dismay?
I think the mom's dead. Either way, she's not in the game at all - The brother and sister are searching the island for their missing father, and while I know there are a few bro/sis scenes, I've never actually checked them out. Spend most of my playthrough skipping the brother's stuff and getting the sister railed by the local tribes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5trangeXoXo

hieuchung

May 13, 2020

ANDROID
PC & LINUX

MAC
Hey, idk just me or anyone else got this, but when i extract the rar it said file corrupted. Game still can open but it not have gallery anymore. I downloaded 2 times for sure and it still same error.
Sorry for my bad english xD

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020

ANDROID
PC & LINUX

MAC
is there Compressed Version for this???

Sep 16, 2022
That one isn't in the gallery of the 0.7.2 version, I controlled
I have checked the cg package for 0.8.1 OB downloaded from this post and found this image( I decompiled 0.6.3 AO, which also includes this image )... If this image cannot be displayed through normal channels, it may not have been used in the game version (or it may be a simple gallery issue);
But I can't find the previous game version online(I hope Patreon's link hasn't expired,In 2021, there was a post with an old version of 0.8.1, but it was set to unlock for $50, which is too expensive for me [equivalent to a 3A game])... I don't have any save file to view either
Speaking of which, it may be a bit late to say this now. Is there anyone who has saved the old version of the game or a way to break the Patreon restriction? I have reviewed the previous records and used methods such as console, but none of them seem to be effective

1711519275511.png 1711557339725.png [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Za_Warudo

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
I have checked the cg package for 0.8.1 OB downloaded from this post and found this image( I decompiled 0.6.3 AO, which also includes this image )... If this image cannot be displayed through normal channels, it may not have been used in the game version (or it may be a simple gallery issue);
But I can't find the previous game version online(I hope Patreon's link hasn't expired,In 2021, there was a post with an old version of 0.8.1, but it was set to unlock for $50, which is too expensive for me [equivalent to a 3A game])... I don't have any save file to view either
Speaking of which, it may be a bit late to say this now. Is there anyone who has saved the old version of the game or a way to break the Patreon restriction? I have reviewed the previous records and used methods such as console, but none of them seem to be effective

View attachment 3482464 View attachment 3483291
[/QUOTE]

On the site "Lewd Zone" you can download all versions of this game: maybe you can finally found this scene now.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes