wgj53317

Jul 12, 2020
any new 100% completed saves anyone can share? looking to get access to all the scenes

Last edited:

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1627635687024.png

Hello everyone!
We did a lot of work this month. So now I can tell you a little bit more about the new update.
This post will be about news and before few days to release I will make posts about 100% of the content in the new episode, but right now I can tell you what most likely will be in the new episode.
Now I found the new artist for backgrounds, so you will see a new rework of the Kujins tribe, also 3 new backgrounds for the combat system.
We changed the combat system to make it more easier and interesting. In the first update, it will be part of the story but in the future, it will be optional.
Also, I found a compositor and we start to add our songs to locations. The first track will be for the Kujins tribe too.
What will you see in the next update:
Combat system :
- Background for dialogues
- Background for fights
- Background for rooms
- Few types of monsters and one MonsterGirl (Boss)

New storyline:
- Around 20k words of the new storyline
- 4 New scenes!
- 4 Additional Old scenes!
- 3 Additional variants to old scenes from patrons!
Reworks:
- New art for Kujins tribe!
- New song for Kujins tribe!
- Rework of few old Characters!
- Rework a lot of small things in the game ( read previous posts)!

Most likely all of this you will see in the next update. Like I said, before few days I will make a review of the new episode.

We wanted to finish the episode by the 5th of august, but because the writer added some scenes to the main plot the number of scenes increased from 6 to 11! And because of it maybe we will upload the new episode not on the 5th but maybe 10th of august, but for you, I think it's not so bad, because you will have 5 more scenes, but for me, it's total shit because I need to make fucking a lot of animations in 2 weeks.
But if everything will be fine, we will upload the new episode earlier.

We had the biggest episode in February, but I think this episode will be almost the same size by content because we have more people in the project now. That's all because we have more supporters.

We want to say thank's to new patrons who joined and support us this month.

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1628527418737.png

The new episode "Akami's ancient temple" review! (0.4)

Hello everyone!
You can congratulate me, my doctor said that now I've got neurasthenia. F**ing a lot of work makes me sick. But anyway I will finish this update in few days and finally have a rest.
So right now build is ready, everything is checked, but I should make animations for 1 scene more. I hope I can finish it tomorrow and after we will check the build and upload it.
About new content and bugfix, you can read in the previous posts. So here will be only Review.
AKAMI'S ANCIENT TEMPLE
In this episode: Vishka will reveal another secret of the island to Leo, and together the friends will face a formidable (or not so really) enemy guarding the ancient temple. Maya will master the bow, but this will only add more trouble to her, before joining Leo's squad she has a lot of work to do. Fish keeps an eye on Leo and the others to make sure they don't try to help Lucky. But without realizing it, he will fall into a trap. Leo has already come up with a plan to save Lucky and is about to begin to bring it to life.

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1629344451172.png
This is a public build of the new episode. (without codes and additional content )

Changelog:

Combat system :
- Background for dialogues
- Background for fights
- Background for rooms
- Few types of monsters and one MonsterGirl (Boss)

New storyline:
- Around 27k words of the new storyline
- 4 New scenes!
- 4 Additional Old scenes!
- 3 Additional variants to old scenes from patrons!
Reworks:
- New art for Kujins tribe!
- New song for Kujins tribe!
- New art for the beach location.
- Rework of few old Characters!
- Rework a lot of small things in the game ( read previous posts)!
For patrons :
- More additional ways in scenes!
- More outfits!
- More content!

Links:
PC:

MAC:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I understand correctly that this is a game without a fixed protagonist, about how everyone fucks with everyone and without any content choices?

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
This game seems buggy as Hell. Text keeps going in reverse. Clickable items highlight, but don't respond or do so only after multiple clicks. Just building the hut is an all-day affair. Definitely needs a WT/Guide.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes