xexokil624

Oct 14, 2021
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night

Because many people have problem with this patch, here a manual 1634420245159.png
U need unpack "tl" folder and "ep_leo_maya.rpy/rpyc" files in to /game/ folder, right on the screenshoot.

THEN u need start episode 5 from the main menu (Not from save file) and skip time to the night

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1634497716635.png
1634497741030.png
(Pre) Halloween!

Hello everyone!
Okay, good news for you guys. We decided to make an additional episode for Halloween! We want to make it in Time on 1-2th Of November.
But the main problem is that we have only 14 days to make an update. So we decided to make it not so big. Last time on Halloween we made a very small update with Rose and without scenes, but this time we will make it bigger because our team is bigger and we have more resources.
In the Halloween episode, you will see 2 new scenes and 2 additional scenes. We don't want to take a lot of work, because we want to make it in time and without bugs.
And after this Episode, we will start work on the new episode as usual.
After some time I will make an additional post with a Review of the Halloween episode.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
To unlock gallery just open console(shift+o) and type "unlock_gallery()", as for scenes from episode 5 u need to type "mp.gallery.append(37)" up to 41 and to unlock locked extended scenes put this file into your "game" folder.

/edit
Gallery unlock still works in 0.5.1
Shift+o open console.

unlock_gallery() for scenes from episode 1-5
and
mp.gallery.append(42) up to 45 for halloween scenes.

Last edited:

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
To unlock gallery just open console(shift+o) and type "unlock_gallery()", as for scenes from episode 5 u need to type "mp.gallery.append(38)" up to 42 and to unlock locked extended scenes put this file into your "game" folder.
And you don't have to be a patreon to see them.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
To unlock gallery just open console(shift+o) and type "unlock_gallery()", as for scenes from episode 5 u need to type "mp.gallery.append(38)" up to 42 and to unlock locked extended scenes put this file into your "game" folder.
Damn seemed to put this file in the right place in the folder of the game but the extended scenes are still closed to me what I do wrong?

Commenting

May 17, 2020
Episode 5 scenes are still locked

Reactions: kajegoth

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1634993465014.png
News!
Hello everyone!
A small post about progress and some news.
On the last week I lost my smell. My friends said that it was corona, so probably I had corona. Now I feel a little bit better but still can't smell.
But anyway we are working on the Halloween update. I'm not sure that will upload this update on 1st of November because for example in this scene with Maya that you can see in preview there will be almost 16 animations. Other scenes are easier but still, it's a lot of work for 13 days that we have.
Also, we want to say thank you to all people who sent us bug reports. And also to people who are making reposts of our posts on patreon on other sites. Because with your help we will have more money in this project and we can spend more money on the game to make it better

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1465145
News!
Hello everyone!
A small post about progress and some news.
On the last week I lost my smell. My friends said that it was corona, so probably I had corona. Now I feel a little bit better but still can't smell.
But anyway we are working on the Halloween update. I'm not sure that will upload this update on 1st of November because for example in this scene with Maya that you can see in preview there will be almost 16 animations. Other scenes are easier but still, it's a lot of work for 13 days that we have.
Also, we want to say thank you to all people who sent us bug reports. And also to people who are making reposts of our posts on patreon on other sites. Because with your help we will have more money in this project and we can spend more money on the game to make it better

yeah, get well soon bud. far more important things then games in the world.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes