kurules08

Nov 29, 2020
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night
How does one do thin on mac. Opened package contents, but couldnt find this folder

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.8 bug (reported on Discord)

After a short time I get the first bug it looks for me the Game is buged like the first version (buged like "hell").

In the first version the producer told me that they have no interest to fix the bugs I reported if they learned something about it I can`t say.

So for all you should not expect to much from such producer !!!

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
0.8 bug (reported on Discord)

After a short time I get the first bug it looks for me the Game is buged like the first version (buged like "hell").

In the first version the producer told me that they have no interest to fix the bugs I reported if they learned something about it I can`t say.

So for all you should not expect to much from such producer !!!
Use version 0.8 OB and the OD version is buggy and yes, I don't think Developers will focus on bugs in the near future.Well, or you can fix everything yourself

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone!
We fixed all bugs in the last version of the game ( except the gallery in the android build)
If you found new bugs, please write about them in our discord room "Bug report" and we will fix them

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone!
We fixed all bugs in the last version of the game ( except the gallery in the android build)
If you found new bugs, please write about them in our discord room "Bug report" and we will fix them
Can you tell me where to download the new fixed version just I do not know

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello! Finally, the time has come. These are the things you should expect from this update.

The way through caves

In this episode, before going to explore the coral caves, Maya decides to give her brother a test. Leo will have to show his skills to his sister and Shark. The team decides to split into groups in order not to leave the ship without a guard and at the same time explore the caves. Victoria and the crabs remain to watch over the ship while Leo, Maya, Shark, and Shana go to explore the caves. They have to fight enemies, get acquainted with the inhabitants of the caves, and find many useful secrets. The jellyfish also prepared some kind of gift for the team. Can't wait to find out what is it?

In this episode you will see:

- 16000 words of new intriguing plot;

- 3 new scenes and 3 revamped scenes;

- Over 55 animations;

- New features in the battle system;

- New interactions with the world;

- Improved the translations quality by the new proofreader;

- Several bug fixes.

For 20$ Patrons:

⁃ New additional high-quality scenes and dialogues that make the feel of the plot and gameplay better.

We appreciate your support. The update is coming so be prepared!

For more please visit our Patreon:

Reactions: tronanon1982

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
dang im surprised this game is still going its been around for ever nice to see the dev sticking with it
keep up the great work !!!

Reactions: Wesieboy56

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night
is this mod still active or is it abandoned? V9 is out so I'm guessing it was abandoned.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings! We’ve prepared something interesting for you today. While working on Forbidden Fruit we’ve noticed that you’ve liked most of gameplay features we’ve implemented so we decided to go further. What kind of features you ‘d like to see in future versions of the game?

1. A more detailed description of events and scenes. More narrative text;
2. More off-story activities;
3. More choice options in dialogs;
4. Adding choice options depending on personal characteristics (cunning, charm, etc.);
5. Availability of inventory;
6. Availability of crafting system;
7. The existence of survival system (hunger, etc.);
8. Customization of minor characters;
9. Customization and availability of the base/house of the main characters;
10. Diversity in collectibles;
11. More emphasis on equipment and weapons in combat;
12. More emphasis on skills and passive skills in combat.

Thanks for the support!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Greetings! We’ve prepared something interesting for you today. While working on Forbidden Fruit we’ve noticed that you’ve liked most of gameplay features we’ve implemented so we decided to go further. What kind of features you ‘d like to see in future versions of the game?

1. A more detailed description of events and scenes. More narrative text;
2. More off-story activities;
3. More choice options in dialogs;
4. Adding choice options depending on personal characteristics (cunning, charm, etc.);
5. Availability of inventory;
6. Availability of crafting system;
7. The existence of survival system (hunger, etc.);
8. Customization of minor characters;
9. Customization and availability of the base/house of the main characters;
10. Diversity in collectibles;
11. More emphasis on equipment and weapons in combat;
12. More emphasis on skills and passive skills in combat.

Thanks for the support!
Actual Leo relevancy thank you.

Reactions: Samken
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes