dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
As you can see i am from the staff.
I can understand that you are pissed, but i am not asking for my self i am asking so that i can decide whether i can put the tag or not.

1)LI has consensual sex with another person with MC allowing it : Sharing.
2)MC also have sex with the LI of the above mentioned person : Swinging.
3)LI sleeping around and MC has no clue at all : Cheating (sometimes considered NTR depending on the situation)
4)LI Sleeping around with other people and MC knows about it or see it but is in a situation to do nothing : NTR

NTR basically come into picture when the MC is emotionally hurt. And we have also changed that causing Jealousy (not teasing using others) can also come under it.

We do understand what NTR is but we modified it according to the writing of most of the games on the site. Sometimes the developers request the tag to be added so we have to add it because that is what the game dev want the story and their writing to be viewed as.

Please go through the following list :Tags and Rules

If you find any game that is wrongly tagged please consider using the report function so that we can review it.

Thank you
Best Regards,
I think it should on both sides if the tag was there i would not have played the game but i fond out the hard way same with the forest scene at the time of playing it was not on there as a tag and i was extremely uncomfortable. I did stop playing it and uninstall it.
If not tagged the ability to opt out of certain content should be given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Please share your opinion about the scenes of the latest Episode!

Thanks for helping our team.

- What’s your favourite scene?

- What scene should be improved?

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Any idea how to unlock the three remaining scenes? The two in the second row seem to be broken (since i've seen their CGs ingame) but I have no idea on the 3rd (probably related to choosing blue choice whenever presented up to that point?)
Gallery.png

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings!

The next Episode is coming and here you can see what it’s going to contain.

Episode 12: Behind the bars

Our heroes almost achieved their goal. They made it to the prisons, but now they need to find Lacky and find a way to free him. The mermaid prisons hide their secrets. There are many prisoners who have been suffering behind bars for a long time. Can you help these unfortunates and finally save your friend?

What’s new:

- More than 14500 words of new awesome plot;

- 5 new scenes;

- Over 65 new animations;

- 2 new dungeons;

- More interesting battles;

- Improved localization;

- Bug fixes.

~ Even more animations in this Episode were completely made using the new software called Spine which is going to make them much better! Do you see the improvements?

For 20$ Patrons:

- New additional high-quality scenes and dialogues that make the feel of the plot and gameplay better.

Thank you for supporting us. The Episode is worth your anticipation.

WINDOWS: /

MAC: /

ANDROID: /

For more please visit our Patreon page:

Last edited:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings!

The wait is over! The new update is live!

Episode 12: Behind the bars

Our heroes almost achieved their goal. They made it to the prisons, but now they need to find Lacky and find a way to free him. The mermaid prisons hide their secrets. There are many prisoners who have been suffering behind bars for a long time. Can you help these unfortunates and finally save your friend?

What’s new:

- More than 14500 words of new awesome plot;

- 5 new scenes;

- Over 65 new animations;

- 2 new dungeons;

- More interesting battles;

- Improved localization;

- Bug fixes.

~ Even more animations in this Episode were completely made using the new software called Spine which is going to make them much better! Do you see the improvements?

For 20$ Patrons:

- New additional high-quality scenes and dialogues that make the feel of the plot and gameplay better.

Thank you for supporting us. The Episode is worth your anticipation.

You can download the game from F95 and our Patreon:

Patreon Build:

Public Build:

WINDOWS: /
MAC: /
ANDROID: /

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
Version: 0.120a

and skip fight too
[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]