VN Ren'Py Forbidden Love [v0.01] [Liliater]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, this does seem like an interesting game thus far. Very interested in where this goes, specially with this Mellissa who seemed to pop up out of nowhere in there. I will be looking forward for future releases, but if someone wants to do a gallery mod to help me see all the scenes easier, that would be a load of help. ;) Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Liliater

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
"Forbidden Love" is an adult-oriented visual novel game. In this game, players will portray a protagonist whose name can be customized. Throughout the game, players will encounter multiple girls and make decisions in situations filled with forbidden temptations. These choices will impact the development and outcome of the story.
I suggest rewriting the overview, doesn't tell people what this is about. It's describing what all non-kinetic straight male MC VNs do. Best of luck!

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
so this is basically aunty and cousin incest and not mom and sister?
i hope there would be a patch that change he aunty to mom and cousins to sisters.

edit: now it saying stepsister (fake incest) :FacePalm:
so which is it? cousin or stepsister?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Liliater

Liliater

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
so this is basically aunty and cousin incest and not mom and sister?
i hope there would be a patch that change he aunty to mom and cousins to sisters.

edit: now it saying stepsister (fake incest) :FacePalm:
so which is it? cousin or stepsister?
View attachment 3698810
They are cousins.
I'll adjust the text to avoid any confusion.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
They are cousins.
I'll adjust the text to avoid any confusion.
Hey, wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the game so far. The English translation is quite good, with just a few minor errors, and a few untranslated lines of dialogue.

I did also want to ask if there will be a route where we can exclude Jessica from the harem? Not a big fan of promiscuous women, personally, and especially not a fan of letting actual prostitutes into the harem. She wouldn't be so bad, if she didn't talk so much about all the other guys she fucks, but as she is now, I just have zero interest in her. It's especially sad, because she's definitely one of the hottest looking girls. So far, aside from the shopping trip(Melissa) routes, it seems like she's quite unavoidable. I'm curious if going with the Melissa route will allow us to exclude Jessica, or if she'll still be forced into the harem later?

• Red Heart
Reactions: qaywsx and Liliater

Liliater

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Hey, wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the game so far. The English translation is quite good, with just a few minor errors, and a few untranslated lines of dialogue.

I did also want to ask if there will be a route where we can exclude Jessica from the harem? Not a big fan of promiscuous women, personally, and especially not a fan of letting actual prostitutes into the harem. She wouldn't be so bad, if she didn't talk so much about all the other guys she fucks, but as she is now, I just have zero interest in her. It's especially sad, because she's definitely one of the hottest looking girls. So far, aside from the shopping trip(Melissa) routes, it seems like she's quite unavoidable. I'm curious if going with the Melissa route will allow us to exclude Jessica, or if she'll still be forced into the harem later?
I'm glad you like it.

Considering everyone's preferences, there are some routes where Jessica can be excluded.

As her story gradually unfolds, I hope to change your mind. Once you accept her, she will be the most compliant in the harem.

Additionally, there will be no scenes in the game where Jessica has relations with any male other than the MC (even if you exclude her).

Reactions: TsubameYui

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
This one needs a walkthrough, the start alone already has a branch in it. You go to one path and you don't get to have any scenes with the other.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I'm glad you like it.

Considering everyone's preferences, there are some routes where Jessica can be excluded.
Hello dev,
So, we can only avoid her some routes or all her story completely.
Make it clear. Also it would be nice to know about planned tags.
As her story gradually unfolds, I hope to change your mind. Once you accept her, she will be the most compliant in the harem.

Additionally, there will be no scenes in the game where Jessica has relations with any male other than the MC (even if you exclude her).
No you can't change our minds.
Unless you decide to change alternative story for her.
What I'm reading so far,
1. You are presented her as a prostitaute.
2. There is no option to avoid her route.
3. She's talking too much about her sex life, how other guys fucking her (even not in the screen).

So yeah personally I don't like prostitaute in my Harem.

What's the best option for "putting choices in her story or all girls story".
so, we can decide want her route or not.

Maybe i will check the next update if I want to continue the game or not.

Thanks for reading.
Good luck (y)

Liliater

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Hello dev,
So, we can only avoid her some routes or all her story completely.
Make it clear. Also it would be nice to know about planned tags.

No you can't change our minds.
Unless you decide to change alternative story for her.
What I'm reading so far,
1. You are presented her as a prostitaute.
2. There is no option to avoid her route.
3. She's talking too much about her sex life, how other guys fucking her (even not in the screen).

So yeah personally I don't like prostitaute in my Harem.

What's the best option for "putting choices in her story or all girls story".
so, we can decide want her route or not.

Maybe i will check the next update if I want to continue the game or not.

Thanks for reading.
Good luck (y)
If you choose a specific route, Jessica's story will not be presented to you. However, she will still appear in the story as Elva's close friend, playing more of a secondary role with limited interaction with the MC.

I understand that everyone has different preferences, so nothing is mandatory. There's no 'best' choice regarding the routes; it all depends on personal preference. Since I'm working alone, I'm relatively cautious with route planning. At this stage, I can't give you a definite explanation.

But regarding Jessica, her role is relatively straightforward. You can establish a harem but exclude her. Additionally, Jessica will not have a solo route. Her story is tied together with Elva's.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I'm glad you like it.

Thanks for the answer, and for considering your players' preferences. I love that your game has so many meaningful choices, leading to so many different routes, but keep in mind that most harem fans will not be willing to accept Jessica as a love interest. As ArunPrime pointed out, you can't change people's minds when it comes to certain things. From the way they talk, Jessica probably had a train run on her, in that storage room, 5 minutes before MC meets her in the cafe.

She'd need a pretty major rewrite for most people to accept her, like if it turned out the ex she was talking about with Elva had forced her to prostitute herself, and then she hadn't been with, or flirted with, anyone since she left him. The fact that she went from being a prostitute to just being a slut makes it impossible to sympathize with her past.

The game's main feature is that you can replay it many times to see many different routes/scenes, but if too many routes include a controversial character, like Jessica, most of your players will be limited to just the few routes that exclude her. So far, Jessica is forced into the harem on about 2/3 of the routes, which means that players that don't like her(almost all harem fans) will be limited to about 1/3 of the game's content.

Sorry if this comment seems very critical, but it's just meant as constructive criticism. I love the everything about the game(excepting one character), so please keep up the great work. I'm very much looking forward to the next release.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
If you choose a specific route, Jessica's story will not be presented to you. However, she will still appear in the story as Elva's close friend, playing more of a secondary role with limited interaction with the MC.

I understand that everyone has different preferences, so nothing is mandatory. There's no 'best' choice regarding the routes; it all depends on personal preference. Since I'm working alone, I'm relatively cautious with route planning. At this stage, I can't give you a definite explanation.

But regarding Jessica, her role is relatively straightforward. You can establish a harem but exclude her. Additionally, Jessica will not have a solo route. Her story is tied together with Elva's.
Thanks for the clarification, it's good as long as is there a option to choose which route want to continue.
I understand if you can't answer now about the planned tags, this is only first release also you are working alone.

I hope the future story is going to good like you mentioned.
I wish you good luck your game.

Liliater

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Thanks for the answer, and for considering your players' preferences. I love that your game has so many meaningful choices, leading to so many different routes, but keep in mind that most harem fans will not be willing to accept Jessica as a love interest. As ArunPrime pointed out, you can't change people's minds when it comes to certain things. From the way they talk, Jessica probably had a train run on her, in that storage room, 5 minutes before MC meets her in the cafe.

She'd need a pretty major rewrite for most people to accept her, like if it turned out the ex she was talking about with Elva had forced her to prostitute herself, and then she hadn't been with, or flirted with, anyone since she left him. The fact that she went from being a prostitute to just being a slut makes it impossible to sympathize with her past.

The game's main feature is that you can replay it many times to see many different routes/scenes, but if too many routes include a controversial character, like Jessica, most of your players will be limited to just the few routes that exclude her. So far, Jessica is forced into the harem on about 2/3 of the routes, which means that players that don't like her(almost all harem fans) will be limited to about 1/3 of the game's content.

Sorry if this comment seems very critical, but it's just meant as constructive criticism. I love the everything about the game(excepting one character), so please keep up the great work. I'm very much looking forward to the next release.
I understand.
Clearly, the willingness to accept Jessica is low for most people.

After careful consideration, I will reassess everything and make the necessary adjustments.

However, because this will increase my workload, it will definitely impact the update speed to some extent.