Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1694441896927.png
This game gives a cosy mundane feel with many humaine interactions and interesting avenues for MC.
I'm still of the opinion that it's more fun to try stuff out yourself first
The game flows seamlessly into little to no spicy scenes, because everything in the office seems scripted.
During normal play, without checking out the forum or the hints written somewhere,
MC is left looking for some things to fulfill some quests - find this phone, fix this phone/app,
fix the printer, fix the monitor, which in turn give no experience, apparently, in the workplace or relationships,
which in turn feels like a gimmik to lock players outta the more interesting parts of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than this hiccup and some interesting RNG looking scary, anyone should be looking forward to
many scenes to populate this game with and bring it back to life in yet another chapter.

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
This game gives a cosy mundane feel with many humaine interactions and interesting avenues for MC.

The game flows seamlessly into little to no spicy scenes, because everything in the office seems scripted.
During normal play, without checking out the forum or the hints written somewhere,
MC is left looking for some things to fulfill some quests - find this phone, fix this phone/app,
fix the printer, fix the monitor, which in turn give no experience, apparently, in the workplace or relationships,
which in turn feels like a gimmik to lock players outta the more interesting parts of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than this hiccup and some interesting RNG looking scary, anyone should be looking forward to
many scenes to populate this game with and bring it back to life in yet another chapter.
Life isn't straightforward - sometimes doing the right thing does not lead to any reward, sometimes the reward takes time. I can get behind needing a bit more guidance as to where to go, what to do, I'll think a bit on that.
The chapter setup is also not meant as divisions of the story. Doing 'good' things in one chapter carries over to the next one, so just because there is no direct reward, maybe you'll reap what you sew a bit later :)

Thanks for ending with the positive note and giving the next chapter(s) a chance. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I've got some great stuff planned

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Really solid VN here, I like the diversity in the women and being in the same age range as the MC is a nice change of pace compared to other games.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really solid VN here, I like the diversity in the women and being in the same age range as the MC is a nice change of pace compared to other games.
nope, far from it, i would say...or at least it is not "diversity in the women".
proper diversity includes various ages as well...particularly "milf ages"! :WeSmart: :p

Reactions: shamtiiomi

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Can someone tell me if this is a shithole-grinding-ass sandbox where you spend 18 hours before you even get a handjob or is it a good manageable and navigable one that makes sense and you can get to the pussy in very reasonable time? Thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can someone tell me if this is a shithole-grinding-ass sandbox where you spend 18 hours before you even get a handjob or is it a good manageable and navigable one that makes sense and you can get to the pussy in very reasonable time? Thanks!
the second option - if you played badik, pretty much at that "grind" level.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
nope, far from it, i would say...or at least it is not "diversity in the women".
proper diversity includes various ages as well...particularly "milf ages"! :WeSmart: :p
I mean the same age range of the MC is the same age range as myself, not the women in the game, I was tired of playing as a 18-19 horndog in college

Reactions: Abhai

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Looks good, will keep an eye out for future updates and when there is more content. Keep up the good work.

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
im in stuck in katie's conv it just says "finish the message before leaving" or something like that

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
im in stuck in katie's conv it just says "finish the message before leaving" or something like that
Feel free to join our discord so we can more easily assist you.
If you used the back button or scrolled back sometimes renpy may act weird.
You may need to scroll back a bit further and try again.
The message appears when you didn't finish your conversation yet.

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
Feel free to join our discord so we can more easily assist you.
If you used the back button or scrolled back sometimes renpy may act weird.
You may need to scroll back a bit further and try again.
The message appears when you didn't finish your conversation yet.
i got throught it i just redid the conv

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Chapter 2 has now been released to my higher tier patreons:

You can also purchase it on itch!

I really appreciate the support my patrons, the more support I get the more time I can spend on my passion: creating this game, which will help get the next chapter out there faster, and will help me produce even higher quality material!
Any feedback is always welcome!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes