Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Just finished replaying the entire game. I love the mom so much man, i kinda forgot how hot she is. Has to be one of if not the hottest mom in any game. And I love the progression of the mc becoming more dominant with her. Very hot power reversal with the son providing money and the mom on her knees sucking his dick. He was rough with her throwing her against the fridge, more of that please and I hope we get to play with her body more next update, her tits and groping and spanking her ass.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon If you have the time, would you be so kind to update your WT Mod? Thx!
will this work for version 0.12 also?
Pls Update WT-mod :cool:
I might look into it, the release time came a little bit as a surprise for me, since I hadn't kept a close enough eye on it. Also, as I understand it, there was a bit of code rework, and to top it all off, Ripson posted an update on his own original WT mod.

Also-also, the VN kinda has its own walkthrough, with profile picture next to a choice that will give a positive outcome for that character.

1719355144703.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if we put social norms and taboos aside, and leave only what is normal for a given family, then the girls and MC had to be the parents of at least two or even three wonderful beautiful children, since the norms of this unusual family require the birth of children starting from age of 15.
Now they are 18-19 years old and they are still carelessly wasting their youth.
grandmother (Melody) gave birth at 15, mother (Eva) and aunt (Tina) gave birth at about the same age as Melody.
but why did mother and aunt deviate from family tradition and did not insist that their daughters Cisnei and Ruby have children from MC at the age of 15?
Why didn’t the grandma contribute anything to her grandchildren? What's happened?

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
I might look into it, the release time came a little bit as a surprise for me, since I hadn't kept a close enough eye on it. Also, as I understand it, there was a bit of code rework, and to top it all off, Ripson posted an update on his own original WT mod.

Also-also, the VN kinda has its own walkthrough, with profile picture next to a choice that will give a positive outcome for that character.

View attachment 3770580

Take your time Bro no rush :cool:

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
It's unplayable, at least for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

appears continuously making it impossible to play
Looks to be an undefined variable of "extrapc" in the "ep9.rpy" file. I don't have the update downloaded, so either you or someone else will need to extract it and check for proper spelling, Character function usage, making sure the placement of said definition is correct, etc.

I have no clue about Joiplay, why not just use the actual Android version of the game instead?
Loxxxthenasty might be trying to use a save file that didn't carry over post-update. Then again, that'd just revert him back to the beginning of the game repeatedly. I've never had an issue with any of your Compression uploads for JoiPlay (I use it), so it's either on his end or the Devs end.

Last edited:

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Will try this..
Much appreciated bro!!!
If you post a log of your error, there's more than a few of us that are saavy in Ren'Py Developing that will be able to either point you in the right direction or outright solve it ourselves. I however am hopping off for the night, but a log would help for sure if it isn't already fixed :cool:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
why this in title : 34 Tags 3dcg ahegao animated corruption creampie dating sim drugs exhibitionism groping handjob harem humor lesbian male domination male protagonist masturbation milf mobile game multiple endings multiple protagonist oral sex parody pov pregnancy rape romance stripping teasing titfuck vaginal sex virgin voiced voyeurism

And in Genre : 20 Tags
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Big ass, Corruption, Humor, Incest, Male domination, Milf, Mobile Game, Romance, Harem, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Pov, Stripping,

Some Devs propose "actual tag" and "planned tags", it's more "sincere"

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
if we put social norms and taboos aside, and leave only what is normal for a given family, then the girls and MC had to be the parents of at least two or even three wonderful beautiful children, since the norms of this unusual family require the birth of children starting from age of 15.
Now they are 18-19 years old and they are still carelessly wasting their youth.
grandmother (Melody) gave birth at 15, mother (Eva) and aunt (Tina) gave birth at about the same age as Melody.
but why did mother and aunt deviate from family tradition and did not insist that their daughters Cisnei and Ruby have children from MC at the age of 15?
Why didn’t the grandma contribute anything to her grandchildren? What's happened?
I'm guessing Grandpa was dead by then.

It's my theory that due to the Grandfather having the same illness as the Protagonist that he's the real father of the MC and Cisney and possibly Ruby as well.

Tina had Ruby after. She's a year younger than Cisney and the MC. Tina is also older than
Eve.

I'm guessing grandad's relationship with Eve is what caused the rift between Melody and Eve, either because of the relationship or her having left the family with the MC's "father" and abandoning Grandad.

What we know:
We know Ruby had a loving father.
We know Ruby's father is dead. :cry:
We know MC and his "father" had a terrible relationship.
We know MC's and Cisney's father is dead. ;)
We know Eve hates incest.
We know Eve's father is dead. :LOL:
We know that people with the disease are attracted only to their family.
We know that Melody had four kids.
We know that Alex and Alison are the Protagonist's, Cisney's and Ruby's cousins.
We know that the disease trigger is stress.
We know that Alex's and Alison's parents had the disease.
We know that Alex's and Alison's mother was Eve's twin sister.
We know that Alex's and Alison's mother is dead. :eek:
We know the Grandfather is the only one who lived longer than 10 years with the disease.
We know Melody disapproved of incest (before possibly entering into the Protagonist's incest harem.)
We know Alex is asexual.
We know the only male Cisney has ever been attracted to is her brother.
We know that Cisney's attraction to her brother lasted throughout their teenage years. This is why Cisney avoided her brother.

What we can surmise:
Melody and Granddad were related because they were attracted to each other. So Melody is the sister/daughter/niece/first, second or third cousin of Granddad (possibly once removed.)
Alex's and Alison's father was Tina's and Eve's brother.
Alex's and Alison's father is dead. :cool:
The protagonist and Cisney's father wasn't their real father or else Cisney would have been sexually attracted to him.

What we can speculate:
Regarding Eve there are 3 distinct possiblities.

1. Eve slept with her father.
The stress of leaving the family and being pregnant probably triggered the disease in Eve. Therefore her marriage was probably loveless and troubled. Maybe before Eve got entangled with her father she and her husband had been boyfriend and girlfriend, but after the affair the disease could have triggered in Eve and she would have lost all libido for her husband. Either this abandonment or the affair itself caused Melody's resentment of Eve.
a. This would make MC and Cisney Eve's brother and sister along with being her son and daughter.
b. Tina would be their half-sister in addition to being their aunt.
c. Ruby would be their niece as well as their cousin.

2. Eve slept with her brother. The affair between the brother and both Eve and her twin could have broken the family and caused Melody to disown her other two children. I think this less likely because although Melody is actively hurtful and belittling to her daughter, she at least acknowledges Eve as such.
a. Eve is both mother and aunt to Cisney and the MC.
b. Alex is their half-brother
c. Alison is theri half-sister
(Note: If Eve's twin sister happens to be identical then Alex and Alison are for all intents and purposes full siblings.)

3. The MC's 'father' is his father. Eve never commited incest and her dislike of it is based on the familial relationship between her parents and the affair between her brother and sister. This seems the most unlikely as Cisney never expressed an interest in her father.

Regarding Tina there are 3 possiblities
1. She stayed around with her father and had Ruby with him a year later, helping out Melody with the illness. Because of this she's Melody's preferred daughter and the one she helps out. Eve had Cisney and the MC with her father.
a. Eve is the Protagonist and Cisney's mother and sister.
b. Tina is their aunt and sister.
c. Ruby is their cousin and sister.

2. As above but Eve slept with her brother.
a. Eve is mother and aunt
b. Tina is a double aunt
c. Ruby is a double cousin.
d. Alex is their half-brother (see note above)
e. Alison is their half-sister (see note above)

3. She didn't have sex with her dad. She didn't fuck her brother. The illness hadn't triggered in her yet. She married her husband and had Ruby and the illness triggered possibly much later due to the deaths of her father and husband. Eve slept with their father. No matter who the father of the Protagonist and Cisney are, the relationships are unchanged.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.11
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.11)

Note: As mentioned in the changelog, the gallery code has been reworked.
This also means that all scenes are "locked" unless you've seen their starting points in a playthrough.
QUICK UPDATE (2024-01-03 @ 01:23 UTC): I've now added a quick way to unlock all scenes in the replay gallery (and to lock/reset all scenes, for those who want to do that).

ALTERNATIVE VERSION: By request from PPanGames, I made a version without the walkthrough part (only the gallery+cheat left in), since this game really has a built-in walkthrough. Download the "ForbiddenPassion-GC-v0.11.zip" file for this version instead.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.
will you update WT? thanks

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes