• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is the uncompressed version of 5.1 also available? Since you compressed it I would assume yes, but the Mega and Nopy link in OP still say 5.0 version. Thanks.
That's the HOTFIX VERSION from the dev's Patreon, i'm guessing that F95 still didn't update the OP to the version 5.1

Reactions: DA22

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
True leading to fact that we have compressed fixed version quicker as the original one since you beat that. :p
Well someone sent me a request and the links for that version :D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I'm waiting for the story to get less dumb. The models are so damn sexy, I wanna keep playing, but the story is driving me BoReD. Please tell me it gets better and me can enjoy super hot ladies and a somewhat decent somewhat original story!

Reactions: frozenfeet

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was thinking after some time we will get good animations but looks like its not happening. Its shame tho because this game have potencial. But there is lots of game like this one and lots of them have animated sex scenes... This game lacks that sexsual part alot... Even models looks pretty good without animations its kind of meh for adult game.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure that 99.98% of people playing this game are not playing it for the story.
Well then I'm proud to say that I'm one of those 0.02%. And I'm beginning to think that the MC is an asshole. He was'n before but in the last update he sounds so forward, bold, pushy kind of thing. It felt like the writing was change somewhere in the last updates. Or maybe this is the dev's intentions from the start.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
This is an update? It was like a 100 pictures in 4 scenes with a shitload of dialogue. And why were there "choices" you had to "choose", when there's only 1 option?

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
This is an update? It was like a 100 pictures in 4 scenes with a shitload of dialogue.
Actually. 300 Renders in a game that has now over 1600.
And why were there "choices" you had to "choose", when there's only 1 option?
Because you made another choice in the game before that locked you out of an option. Decisions you made before can play a role and further actions in the game.

Jul 4, 2018
Well then I'm proud to say that I'm one of those 0.02%. And I'm beginning to think that the MC is an asshole. He was'n before but in the last update he sounds so forward, bold, pushy kind of thing. It felt like the writing was change somewhere in the last updates. Or maybe this is the dev's intentions from the start.
Im playing for the story and came to check if MC gets better because I just started but if youre that far in and saying hes becoming an asshole when he's been an ungrateful little fuck since I hit the start button I guess im dropping this asap... fuckers homeless and complaining about a free apartment

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes