Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
yeah i dont think this was worth the download the premium 0.5 had what a normal game should have without that its missing cisney's content altogether. i didn't notice anything from 0.6 that was new and wasn't in 0.5

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there a huge difference between premium and standard?
Change log says it all really. If scenes is expanded with more images, or if scenes is not included at all due to the premium, idk.

It's not like the creator got a lot of patreons, but looking at the change log and seeing the last update is the only one that had "premium" content. I'm not so sure he does himself that many favors. If he had been up front with "premium" content from day one, probably been a whole other thing.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Since the ver 0.5 premium edition was leaked here before any chance we can get ver 0.6 Premium?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Besides the mother son side story that your cousin tells you, does anyone remember what the premium content actually is for earlier versions?Would be real unfortunate if we are missing out on main girl content.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Besides the mother son side story that your cousin tells you, does anyone remember what the premium content actually is for earlier versions?Would be real unfortunate if we are missing out on main girl content.
The Premium content isn't and never will be related to the main story. It's an unrelated story within the story.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes