Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Compressed the game. From 6,29GB to 330MB. PC version (Windows/Linux) download links:

Workupload

Mac version

Tested the game, no bugs. All download links also works.
Enjoy :)
Well, let's say that the compressed version works now, but for example, if version 8 of the game comes out and someone other than you makes the compressed version, and I finish the game by then and download that version, my game saves will not be corrupted. right?

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
Yout saves should be fine, unless you use some mods to alter your game. I only compressed pictures, video and audio files. I didn't touch code of the game.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Incest patch loses it at the date with Tina. "Nephew" becomes "Co-worker" and "Daughter" becomes "Best Friend/Boss". Now, I'm not saying that a mother's daughter SHOULDN'T be her "Bestie", but that's not really the point here now, isn't it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Incest patch loses it at the date with Tina. "Nephew" becomes "Co-worker" and "Daughter" becomes "Best Friend/Boss". Now, I'm not saying that a mother's daughter SHOULDN'T be her "Bestie", but that's not really the point here now, isn't it?
This is because of how things are handled. Those non-incest bits of text (not just "Marketing Manager" or whatever but also things like "inflation") are given in the game's code using define statements. The incest patch then uses default statements to try to replace the "normal" variables being used. However, the default statement acts in two ways:
  1. It sets a single variable to a value if that variable is not defined when the game starts; and
  2. After a new game is loaded (i.e., begun), it will change variables specified by define statements to the new text.
In other words, you get the next text in only one of two ways. Either the text does not exist already (since it's provided via the define statements already, this doesn't apply here); or a new game must be started. So it stops changing text part of the way through because you didn't start a new game and the text was already defined from before. To get all of the replacement — changing "Marketing Manager" to "Aunt", changing "inflation" to "incest", etc. — you'll need to start a new game (and skip through dialogue you don't want to read again).

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
To get all of the replacement — changing "Marketing Manager" to "Aunt", changing "inflation" to "incest", etc. — you'll need to start a new game (and skip through dialogue you don't want to read again).
I'm pretty sure you could just use Universal Ren'Py Mod to change the names/relationships without having to restart. I'm currently downloading the game for the first time so I can't check myself right now but I have used it in other games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure you could just use Universal Ren'Py Mod to change the names/relationships without having to restart. I'm currently downloading the game for the first time so I can't check myself right now but I have used it in other games.
I was only talking about how it would work if you used the patch and nothing else. I've already previously stated (multiple times) you can modify the text of the variables to get the proper text. And no, what you propose only changes the relationships of characters. There are variables set as entire sentences that have to be modified or you get things like "I love inflation" instead of "I love incest". So unless someone also wants to change entire sentences (many times), just changing relationships doesn't work. This isn't as simple as most games with incest variables.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I was only talking about how it would work if you used the patch and nothing else. I've already previously stated (multiple times)
Sorry, like I said, I just decided to try this game. I haven't read the entire thread so I did not see any of your previous posts. As far as the mod I mentioned, it can change all instances of any word you choose. If the patch just does a word swap instead of entire sentence changes, then the mod can do the same thing. For instance if the game author uses "jajaja" to indicate laughing, you can change it to "hahaha" with the mod. It doesn't just change one occurance of this, it changes all of them.

Reactions: Boldano

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, inflation?
Haha, yep. It's marketing / economics language by default instead of any family relations.
Sorry, like I said, I just decided to try this game. I haven't read the entire thread so I did not see any of your previous posts. As far as the mod I mentioned, it can change all instances of any word you choose. If the patch just does a word swap instead of entire sentence changes, then the mod can do the same thing. For instance if the game author uses "jajaja" to indicate laughing, you can change it to "hahaha" with the mod. It doesn't just change one occurance of this, it changes all of them.
Yeah, I know how that works. You can try if you want, but I really don't think that's going to work out like you think it will. At least, not without a lot of changes . . . which ends up being the same as using something like UnRen and manually changing text via the console. Sometimes the variables were single-word changes, and sometimes it's a decent chunk of the sentence.

Also, what if at some point inflation is actually intended? So now the mom complains about "incest going up". (I don't ever expect that specific example, but it's meant to show why that mod is helpful but definitely not always the best choice.) But good luck to you anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kantanshi

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
I have a question, after the date with the aunt, the sex scene and the meeting with the cousin. Is the game over? Or am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes