Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I haven't played this game in forever. Anyone ofer a clue what happened with the blonde mom in the first part? I never played past that verison.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
First time playing this. Does the patch do anything, because it says nothing is installed.
Nope it doesn't. Cheats and gallery doesn't show up and it was the same with the previous version. If memory serves right the walkthrough works though.

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Pretty sure the 3 new "spicy" scenes are : 1) the mother-sister duo; 2) the mother only; and 3) the red-head. So yeah, new update with "3 new spicy scenes" with a run time of about 5 minutes, you actually read everything.
Do I need different saves for this then? I only got the mother only scene

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.2 + IC + Multimod by @Ripdson, updated by ME!
Fixed missing Gallery/Cheat buttons
Size 299 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Please update

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The first time you play the game, it feels like you're using a lot of classic games and comic book characters. In fact, the author's changes to classic characters are great.
This game has the author's own characteristics, there is also a passage parody of the classic Y3DF comic .
I didn't think much of this game when it started, and the first few updates were light and messy , but the last couple of updates have definitely changed, and the content has become richer and better, with decent sex animations .
This game may not be a classic as DOD in the future, but it's comfortable to play. this game is easy to play and humorous, and the girl modeling is very seductive.

Reactions: Xhin and PPanGames

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The first time you play the game, it feels like you're using a lot of classic games and comic book characters. In fact, the author's changes to classic characters are great.
This game has the author's own characteristics, there is also a passage parody of the classic Y3DF comic .
I didn't think much of this game when it started, and the first few updates were light and messy , but the last couple of updates have definitely changed, and the content has become richer and better, with decent sex animations .
This game may not be a classic as DOD in the future, but it's comfortable to play. this game is easy to play and humorous, and the girl modeling is very seductive.
Thanks for this kind review. These things always motivate me to work even harder.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
It's a short update or depends by previous actions ? Because i didnt played this game for long time but using my old save was maximum 4 minutes of gameplay ?!

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
BRUH PPanGames I must say that the I-talk in this one is top tier, like you can get turned on just by the dialogue between the relatives alone, its an effort that should be appreciated (well for me at least:cool:).
To the point that youre actually rivaling games like PV and AWAM in terms of I-dialogue.
Really awesome fricking job dude.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
BRUH PPanGames I must say that the I-talk in this one is top tier, like you can get turned on just by the dialogue between the relatives alone, its an effort that should be appreciated (well for me at least:cool:).
To the point that youre actually rivaling games like PV and AWAM in terms of I-dialogue.
Really awesome fricking job dude.
Thanks a lot. A reason I started developing games in the first place is because I was extremely annoyed at how many write this kind of thing in an insanely cowardly and/or surface level way. Can't speak for the other game you mentioned but Power Vacuum is very good. Legendary developer.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes