Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
PPanGames - what about NTR tag? someone else is blackmailing aunty and we have to watch it.
I don't want to start NTR hate debate, but please at least TAG it propperly - thanks.
Blackmailing is not NTR. Nothing happened sexually, so the tag isn't necessary and would be false. People who search for that tag would not get the thing they want out of my game. I'm also not sure who you mean. No one is blackmailing the character you are talking about.

Reactions: S1nsational

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Blackmailing is not NTR. Nothing happened sexually, so the tag isn't necessary and would be false. People who search for that tag would not get the thing they want out of my game. I'm also not sure who you mean. No one is blackmailing the character you are talking about.
ok - so fucking her is nothing sexual? got it .... :FacePalm:

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
well - i would agree with you, but F95 practice seems likely to call everything ntr which shows someone having sex without MC included. (that's why even the sharing in DMD lead to a forcefully applied ntr tag).

I don't blame the game - actually i really like it - that's why i am here - just recommend to tag ntr (f95 practice - not mine)
She ain't the love interest of the main character. She has never interacted with the main character. You, the player, have switched perspective to another character which has nothing to do with anyone in the story you are watching and it's optional as well. Either way. No ntr tag.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ah the MEGA-Troll, classic.
i would be a troll, if i start a rage about ntr in general, or if i would trash the game.
But i never did - in fact i told that the game is a good game - just need to be tagged propperly.
Not even tagged by my own standards, but by the rules of F95 (about which we could discuss, but that topic is already worn out too much in other threads)

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
She ain't the love interest of the main character. She has never interacted with the main character. You, the player, have switched perspective to another character which has nothing to do with anyone in the story you are watching and it's optional as well. Either way. No ntr tag.
Good story.
If you want to be honest yourself, just add this tag and don't lie to people.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You, the player, have switched perspective to another character which has nothing to do with anyone in the story you are watching and it's optional as well. Either way. No ntr tag.
Exactly - YOU the player are FORCED to watch another dude fucking. Also it was NOT optional - just saying.
Just you saying: but you (player) saw it in the perspective of another dude - so it's not ntr, is just hillarous.

Btw: just for the record once again: no one told anything against the scene in general - it just needs the right tag.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes