Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I keep getting errors.

Deleting all files, downloaded again but stil getting errors every single click of mouse button.

No mods added.

Anyone know why?

terza

Apr 2, 2021
is this game for incest patch only or what? what the hell is this Accountant Tina and Marketing Manager shit?? or is this how people called each other in some country??

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this game for incest patch only or what? what the hell is this Accountant Tina and Marketing Manager shit?? or is this how people called each other in some country??
It's changed for Patreon, the version here is the "sub" version, and is pre-patched.

It is an incest game through and through...

default m = Character("Mom", color="#FF3933", who_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ])
default aum = Character("Aunt Tina", color="#FFE300", who_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ])
default aux = Character("Aunt Jessy", color="#FFE300", who_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ])
default gs = Character("Grandma", color="#F1E6E6", who_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (3, "#000000") ])
default ms = Character("mother")
default mss = Character("Mommy")
default msss = Character("mommy")
default sm = Character("son")
default bs = Character("sister")
default bss = Character("sisters")
default sss = Character("Sis")
default ssss = Character("sis")
default ls = Character("little sister")
default br = Character("Bro")
default brr = Character("brother")
default brrr = Character("bro")
default f = Character("family")
default c = Character("cousin")
default d = Character("Dad")
default ds = Character("Father")
default dss= Character("father")
default dsss= Character("daddy")
default gm = Character("Grandmother")
default gmm = Character("Grandma")
default bb = Character("Big Brother")
default dd = Character("daughter")
default au = Character("Aunt")
default tw = Character("twins")
default sib = Character("siblings")
default gd = Character("Grandfather")
default gdd = Character("Grandpa")
default rel = Character("relative")
default rela = Character ("related")
default un = Character("Uncle")
default pare = Character("parents")
default ne = Character("nephew")
default chd = Character("kid")
default oed = Character("Oedipus")
default chi = Character("children")
default egg = Character("great-grandchildren")
default gss = Character("grandson")

Reactions: terza

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
new version?

Hello there.
I've been a week late with news I know. Well I've been at the hospital having had an operation. Yet again it was about the thing that had me gone for a while. My recovery took a bit longer than doctors expected but I'm home again. I'm still working on the update and while it is short you can expect it soon enough. I'm even giving a release date today.
Progress on the game: 20%
+Tier 3 Member Release date: July 4th 2023
Tier 2 Member Release date: July 11th2023
The next poll about which character you wanna see for v0.11.0 will come out on June 7th available to +Tier 3 patrons. I also got another poll planned but it won't impact this game directly and everyone will be able to choose.
Thanks for keeping up with the game so far. We're in the last third of the game and I hope we'll be done by the end of this year.
Till then!

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
PPanGames great game loved playing it and models are :love: especially grandma and aunt.
Just a question since pregnancy is planned for all family characters..will it be like epilogue thing..just big belly shown and game end or we can have sex with them as well in pregnancy state ??
Plan is to have sex in a pregnancy state as well.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Forbidden Passion v0.10.0 - Delay: RELEASE DATE
Hello there,
Sorry to say it but I have to delay another release again. I was about to upload the update but I noticed a critical error I made when proof testing the gaming again. A lot of my renders have an annoying black circle in the bottom corners including my animations and it's because I forgot to turn off an option in the menu. About half my renders got messed up because of it.
+Tier 3 Member Release date: July 13th 2023
Tier 2 Member Release date: July 16th 2023
I'm really sorry that I had to post-pone another release especially one that is quite as short as this but I already almost finished work on v0.11.0 as well only waiting for the poll to end to see which content to put in. That means you really don't have to wait long after this update to get more of Forbidden Passion. Currently I'm planning on release the game every month and a half but that could change depending on my working situation.
Thanks for being so patient.
Till then!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes