- Previews
- Time-Lapse
- Work In Progress
- BTS Breakdown
- Various & Misc.
- Models Updates Previews
- One Blender Eevee File
- Patreon Exclusive Renders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another archive organize, sorted and completed.

I took the feedback from my previous archive I share and included the 1080p Rewards. So for the people who can't run 4K videos and above, you have that as a option.

Note: That some set within 1080p folder are exclusively 1080p or low quality and their no 4K Variant. So take that into consideration.

Your Welcome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone else asked if this torrent contained the models that he uses, and it actually does contain one single .blend file for his custom Tracer. I wonder if he also released the dva model at some point

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Someone else asked if this torrent contained the models that he uses, and it actually does contain one single .blend file for his custom Tracer. I wonder if he also released the dva model at some point
It a .blend file of a Halloween pumpkin he'd release.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
No one owes you anything. People share when they feel like it. $15 per month for 4K images is a fucking rip off considering how lazy that guy is. Very little content even for $1.
who said someone own me anything? can u stop bein but hurt lol, and i say it in a funny way, i wasnt literally mad or something duhh, take a chill pill brother and stop assuming things if ur not sure

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
the download files for the previous years are some weird format that I can't open or uncompress. anyone else figure out how to work with them?

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
the download files for the previous years are some weird format that I can't open or uncompress. anyone else figure out how to work with them?
It's not a weird format. As description says it was split into multiple parts in order to avoid a potential download failures. So you will have to download all files from that year in order to have a successful extraction. I downloaded them a few days ago and it worked perfectly fine. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I have download all parts of all zips but I can't unzip it.. I've tried clicking in the number 1, and the last part or all of them... I use 7zip...
1667232000988.png