Collection Pinup ForceballFX Collection [2024-06-16] [ForceballFX]

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Goddamn Forceball makes the best stills, the D.va hand push on the thighs and then Pharah with the net on her breasts. That custom Widow lingerie is great.

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, does anyone know if the 1080p, and 720p versions are REENCODES of the 4k or separate RENDERS from source? Many thanks!
Edit: Preliminarily, examining the Widow x Mercy video in 2018-09 folder shows 4k encoded with HEVC (H265), whereas 1080p is a heavily macroblocked avc (H264). This suggests a downscale filter reencode. Therefore, if you care about quality go with the 4k because some 1080p files are recodes.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020
Most old phones cannot be played as the kinky echo video. If you want i can render 1080p 60fps

Here :

Last edited:
Reactions: peluca

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
1. Go in the folder
2. ctrl+F
3. type: .jpg
4. delete

Done.
Would be nice if someone were up to the task of restructuring this archive lol it's also rather tedious to have everything sorted by month.
That being said there's also a faster way to delete all the images and that's to use cmd console and delete everything recursively (if you want to keep the file structure that is)

Open a CMD window in the folder you want to remove the images from
Type DEL /S /Q *.PNG *.JPG and hit enter and then it should be done rather quickly.
/S : Instructs to delete files from all subdirectories.
/Q : Deletes files quietly, i.e., without prompts.
It should look like this >
Annotation 2020-08-22 050021.png

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
Open a CMD window in the folder you want to remove the images from
Type DEL /S /Q *.PNG *.JPG and hit enter and then it should be done rather quickly.
/S : Instructs to delete files from all subdirectories.
/Q : Deletes files quietly, i.e., without prompts.
It should look like this >
View attachment 782465
IMPORTANT NOTE to the computer illiterate. You need to "cd" into the folder you want to delete from (as shown in the picture) or "open terminal in this folder" (if you have that right click option) before you apply sweeping commands so you don't go about deleting all your pictures. Just a caution.

Reactions: Lune44

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTE to the computer illiterate. You need to "cd" into the folder you want to delete from (as shown in the picture) or "open terminal in this folder" (if you have that right click option) before you apply sweeping commands so you don't go about deleting all your pictures. Just a caution.
Yes yes what he said! Rather important step. Which I should have explained when I said "open a CMD window in the folder you want to remove images"

Reactions: GiselleLover

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I appreciate the time and effort put in to organize everything by month but is the a way to quickly put all animation video/pics in one folder for easier browsing and viewing?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I appreciate the time and effort put in to organize everything by month but is the a way to quickly put all animation video/pics in one folder for easier browsing and viewing?
Look at the previous few replies, there is a similar method to what I said for deleting files for moving files using robocopy (which is just another cmd syntax) but I can't remember the exact steps off the top of my head. I'm sure you can google it though