RPGM Forest Monster HD [v11.2] [Raiv]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
I mean...stealing is stealing lol. Also if we go by your logic of which is worse, we'd be worse. A game dev using an artist's free work isn't taking any money from the artist because their art is freely available whether the dev makes a profit or not from its use. Posting someone's paid game here is taking money from the dev, because people are downloading from here rather than from the dev.

Js, it's a super hypocritical to attack this game on that. We're all pirates taking money from devs easily lmao. I think the points about poorly cropped artwork tho are valid. I will say i've played this one before (Not the paid version) and the art and scenes get better the further in you get. That picture of the fairy is the only one i've seen that's like that.
You're saying that since the artist's work, which they put effort into on their own accord, is freely available...it's okay to steal it and essentially resell it? That is drastically worse than what this website does. I'm not trying to say that F95 is right by anymeans to relieve profits from developers, some shitty, some not. But saying that it's hypocritical to attack this game is genuinely an insane rational.

The developer is actively profiting hundreds of dollars monthly to steal art work, some made as a commission for use in other commercial or readily available public mediums, while having zero permission to do so. Just because you aren't actively taking money from their pocket doesn't make it somehow better that they are just stealing art for profit. The major difference is that we, here on F95, are not profiting from actual, literal theft. That developer is actively making pretty large sums of money monthly for stealing. We are not making money from stealing. We are preventing a pirate from making money. I cannot fathom how you compared someone profiting from theft to someone distributing content for free with no further incentive other than to share it.

"stEaLiNg is sTeAlInG"

I really hope you're just baiting for attention. I'd rather fall for it than believe that you stand by what you're saying.

Edit: They made an account just to white knight this game. We found either the dev, or a supporter.

Last edited:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Aight I'm annoyed, I played the fuck out of this game, did every side quest, looked at all the scenes in the theater, tried to find every rando encounter I could, but yet I still did not find that futa scene from the preview pic

where is the bloody thing

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
You're saying that since the artist's work, which they put effort into on their own accord, is freely available...it's okay to steal it and essentially resell it? That is drastically worse than what this website does. I'm not trying to say that F95 is right by anymeans to relieve profits from developers, some shitty, some not. But saying that it's hypocritical to attack this game is genuinely an insane rational.

The developer is actively profiting hundreds of dollars monthly to steal art work, some made as a commission for use in other commercial or readily available public mediums, while having zero permission to do so. Just because you aren't actively taking money from their pocket doesn't make it somehow better that they are just stealing art for profit. The major difference is that we, here on F95, are not profiting from actual, literal theft. That developer is actively making pretty large sums of money monthly for stealing. We are not making money from stealing. We are preventing a pirate from making money. I cannot fathom how you compared someone profiting from theft to someone distributing content for free with no further incentive other than to share it.

"stEaLiNg is sTeAlInG"

I really hope you're just baiting for attention. I'd rather fall for it than believe that you stand by what you're saying.

Edit: They made an account just to white knight this game. We found either the dev, or a supporter.
You said they have zero permission to do so. Do you have a source to prove that claim? I haven't seen anyone post anything here yet to prove that they're doing it without permission. Your point is shit without any proof.

Also yes stealing is stealing. That's a fact, not an opinion and not up for debate. Everyone here who downloads a game illegally is stealing. Cope.

If you want to download people's hard work here, at least have the decency to not be a hypocrite about "stolen" work. And yes, I've played this game and enjoyed it, but when it was posted on Eka's I saw this thread and thought it was ridiculous that kids who regularly steal developer's games are on here crying about assets they don't even KNOW are stolen.

And again, public posted art is free for anyone to see. PAID games that you've illegally downloaded are actively costing the developer money. That forest girl game isn't costing Kenkou a cent. How much the developer makes is irrelevant, his game isn't hurting Kenkou. Yes, I think pirating games is worse. Hypocrisy is a helluva drug.

Tl;dr
Stolen art doesn't cost artist money unless the art was being sold.
Illegally pirated games DOES cost the developer money. This is worse.

It's easy to understand for anyone with a brain. Download all the games you like but don't be a hypocrite in the process.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You said they have zero permission to do so. Do you have a source to prove that claim? I haven't seen anyone post anything here yet to prove that they're doing it without permission. Your point is shit without any proof.

Also yes stealing is stealing. That's a fact, not an opinion and not up for debate. Everyone here who downloads a game illegally is stealing. Cope.

If you want to download people's hard work here, at least have the decency to not be a hypocrite about "stolen" work. And yes, I've played this game and enjoyed it, but when it was posted on Eka's I saw this thread and thought it was ridiculous that kids who regularly steal developer's games are on here crying about assets they don't even KNOW are stolen.

And again, public posted art is free for anyone to see. PAID games that you're illegaly downloaded are actively costing the developer money. Yes, I think that's worse.
I give the developer permission to steal shit and make a profit off of it
I give the uploader permission to pay for that game and upload it for free.
the cycle continues, dont be a hypocrite

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018

And again, public posted art is free for anyone to see. PAID games that you've illegally downloaded are actively costing the developer money. That forest girl game isn't costing Kenkou a cent. How much the developer makes is irrelevant, his game isn't hurting Kenkou. Yes, I think pirating games is worse. Hypocrisy is a helluva drug.

Tl;dr
Stolen art doesn't cost artist money unless the art was being sold.
Illegally pirated games DOES cost the developer money. This is worse.

It's easy to understand for anyone with a brain. Download all the games you like but don't be a hypocrite in the process.
"I'm right, you're wrong, suck my nuts, pirating a game is clearly the same as proffiting off of it dude cope cope cope etc"
Hmm I see, you've now opened my eyes chap, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Gojii

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's really as simple as: kids are on here illegally downloading games and whining about "stolen" art assets they don't even know for sure are stolen.
and you dont know that the uploader didnt have permission to post the game here for free.

see how that works?

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
read my post above, I already gave permission for him to steal art, and for the game to be uploaded here.
your pic is null n void
What are you even talking about? Are you saying you're the dev of the game or the artist? Anyway, I made my point so take it or leave it.

I just don't see how it's controversial to say it's ridiculous to get mad at someone who MIGHT be stealing when you are FOR SURE stealing. If you're gonna pirate games at least have the balls to own it. I'm done.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What are you even talking about? Are you saying you're the dev of the game or the artist? Anyway, I made my point so take it or leave it.

I just don't see how it's controversial to say it's ridiculous to get mad at someone who MIGHT be stealing when you are FOR SURE stealing. If you're gonna pirate games at least have the balls to own it. I'm done.
if you cant comprehend it thats entirely on you

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
Okay, people who don't get this kind of things... There's one thing that is "Niche". It doesn't matter how bad is the writting or the programming. There are people thirsty for some weird genre willing to pay anything for their thing.

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
Not to interrupt your aggressive debate, but can you two please stop arguing back and forth about this?! Yes, we uploaded this game and we aren't remorseful about it in the slightest because the dev is a horrible person, so I feel it is morally right to upload their premium stuff.
Long as you understand you're a horrible person for doing the same thing you're accusing the dev of. Stealing. The only difference between you and this dev is that we KNOW you're stealing because of this thread. We don't know the dev is stealing because no one has posted any evidence that the dev didn't get permission to use that art yet.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes