• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Forest Monster HD [v11.2] [Raiv]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
boobs.png

Overview:
"The story follows Dani (Or whatever you decide to call him) as he is transported to a magical world by a goddess who requires his help bringing peace to humans and monsters."​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2022-08-15
Developer: Raiv -
Censored: No
Version: 11.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Iwind thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

futa 1.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg lamia blue 2.png maxresdefault.jpg 0.jpg hqdefault (1).jpg jasmineOnTop.jpg hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 12, 2022
Also for the overview:

"The story follows Dani (Or whatever you decide to call him) as he is transported to a magical world by a goddess who requires his help bringing peace to humans and monsters."

Reactions: BaasB

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Forest Monster HD 10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So basically a collection of asset flips that wants to be the next MGQ?
Meh. :whistle::coffee:

EDIT:
Wait.. how did this guy get 92 subs? What is this magic? They're seriously paying him 800$ per month for... asset flips?
Am i missing something or they're seriously retarded? :FacePalm::coffee:

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Kenkou Cross would be pissed as fuck if he ever found out about this...

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Vore isn't really my thing, but thank goodness the default option to "do you want to die and game over?" is "no" when every monster asks

Reactions: Circle0Trick

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is overall just lazy, besides, it's done with random watermarked assets from the internet, which doesn't scream creative or inspired to me.
I just can't get how there are so many people investing money monthly into his projects, I might want to consider starting a patreon account... milking patreons for money! lol

votag.jpg
maxresdefault_1.jpg :D

Last edited:

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
The real artist name is Mafen . This scummy ass dev just cropped the picture a bit and add cutout anime eyes. I was actually hype thinking Mafen made a game and now im looking at this dogshit. Shit like this shouldn't even be promoted here.
View attachment 2039610 View attachment 2039611
My favorite part is how the "dev" actively made the art worse by adding their own idiotic flare. I cannot fathom what they thought they were adding, but I'd bet money on them assuming they were improving it.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes