RPGM Forest Monster HD [v11.2] [Raiv]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 12, 2022
Long as you understand you're a horrible person for doing the same thing you're accusing the dev of. Stealing. The only difference between you and this dev is that we KNOW you're stealing because of this thread. We don't know the dev is stealing because no one has posted any evidence that the dev didn't get permission to use that art yet.
I'm not going to argue back and forth with you because I have more important things to do in life than to deal with some white knight who rages on this site like a fucking toddler. But first of all, I am not the person who uploaded the premium version of the game. So you saying that I'm a "horrible person" for uploading this game is false because I'm not the one who pirated it. Instead, go scream at the person who uploaded the files instead. Second of all, there is zero proof so far that the dev got permission to use the images and other stuff in game. Granted, I tracked down the sources of most of the music and a lot of the tracks are royalty free, but the dev didn't credit those people at all. The only music credits are a remix of Spooky Scary Skeletons, This is Halloween, and a nightcore version of "Carousel". All of those songs aren't royalty free; they were stolen and profited off of. Many of the images in game are stolen from Monster Girl Encyclopedia and from Pixiv artists. If you want to know if the dev got permission, go dm the dev on discord or something and ask if they got permission instead of just assuming that they got permission. Third, the dev makes 800 bucks (iirc) a year. Do you REALLY think that the dev is "losing money" just by someone uploaded their stuff online. Hell, most people who want this game are going to download it officially from the dev instead of F95zone. Also, "lOnG aS yOu UnDeRsTaNd YoU'rE a HoRrIbLe PeRsOn", besides """"""""""stealing"""""""""", how I am the worst horrible person on Earth. You make it sound like I'm the fucking leader of germany during ww2 for requesting a thread about a crappy game where you get eaten and shat out by monsters.

We are supposed to be civil on this site. And if you are going to keep ranting and throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old, then please go outside. Thank you.

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
I'm not going to argue back and forth with you because I have more important things to do in life than to deal with some white knight who rages on this site like a fucking toddler. But first of all, I am not the person who uploaded the premium version of the game. So you saying that I'm a "horrible person" for uploading this game is false because I'm not the one who pirated it. Instead, go scream at the person who uploaded the files instead. Second of all, there is zero proof so far that the dev got permission to use the images and other stuff in game. Granted, I tracked down the sources of most of the music and a lot of the tracks are royalty free, but the dev didn't credit those people at all. The only music credits are a remix of Spooky Scary Skeletons, This is Halloween, and a nightcore version of "Carousel". All of those songs aren't royalty free; they were stolen and profited off of. Many of the images in game are stolen from Monster Girl Encyclopedia and from Pixiv artists. If you want to know if the dev got permission, go dm the dev on discord or something and ask if they got permission instead of just assuming that they got permission. Third, the dev makes 800 bucks (iirc) a year. Do you REALLY think that the dev is "losing money" just by someone uploaded their stuff online. Hell, most people who want this game are going to download it officially from the dev instead of F95zone. Also, "lOnG aS yOu UnDeRsTaNd YoU'rE a HoRrIbLe PeRsOn", besides """"""""""stealing"""""""""", how I am the worst horrible person on Earth. You make it sound like I'm the fucking leader of germany during ww2 for requesting a thread about a crappy game where you get eaten and shat out by monsters.

We are supposed to be civil on this site. And if you are going to keep ranting and throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old, then please go outside. Thank you.
Nice temper tantrum. You wrote all that, an entire paragraph of rant and say *I'M* the one throwing a tantrum lmao. You're bashing someone for something you haven't proven that they've done, and you're the one on here illegally downloading games. According to your logic of saying the dev is horrible for "stealing" Yes, that would make you the horrible person. Stop projecting.

Plus, it's up to YOU to prove YOUR argument. Don't accuse someone of something then go tell ppl to look it up themselves lmao. Back up your claims. YOU go ask ppl if the dev got permission to prove YOUR point. Accountability was obv never taught to you as a child.

Last edited:

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
Stealing rules
See, I can get behind THIS comment because you're not saying "well it's ok i steal games, but dev bad because he MIGHT be stealing art". You're just straight up saying it's ok on both ends. You're not a hypocrite. Congratulations.

Aug 12, 2022
Nice temper tantrum. You wrote all that, an entire paragraph of rant and say *I'M* the one throwing a tantrum lmao. You're bashing someone for something you haven't proven that they've done, and you're the one on here illegally downloading games. According to your logic of saying the dev is horrible for "stealing" Yes, that would make you the horrible person. Stop projecting.

Plus, it's up to YOU to prove YOUR argument. Don't accuse someone of something then go tell ppl to look it up themselves lmao. Back up your claims. YOU go ask ppl if the dev got permission to prove YOUR point. Accountability was obv never taught to you as a child.
I don't like arguing with people on the internet, so I'm going to ignore you and say that you won this shitty argument. But can you please stop talking like this?! Can you please just be civil here instead of constantly just screaming back and forth at people?

Alright, end of argument. I'm not going to argue with you any more or anyone else. It is wasting my time. Now, let's just talk about the game itself instead of pointlessly arguing about piracy and shit. The. End.

Reactions: Tlee3241234

eddysha1

Dec 14, 2019
some of the art used is from monster musume and monster girl encyclopedia (i'm a huge fan of the 2) and i don't remember seeing the fmhd dev mention where the art is from

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
Is the "pirating for personal use = grabbing assets from other artists with no compensation to said artists to make a profit" nonce still at it? my goodness.
Again, no one has proven that the assets were stolen yet. And even if they were, you're on here stealing games complaining about someone else stealing art. I agree with cheese that we should just discuss the game. Arguments about allegedly stolen assets are a moot point on a literal piracy website.

That said, I've played through the whole game and idk if it was brought up yet, but this dev took over the game from someone else. These art assets, and scenes, well some of them, were done by someone else before the new person picked it up. They re-wrote probably dozens of scenes, updated grammar, added new content, and improved the game quite a bit. I think it would benefit from some animated scenes, and more bug testing but overall if you like vore rpgs you'll probably enjoy this one. The game's strongest point is the writing by far, and maybe weakest point is not much original artwork. I'd like to see the dev invest in more custom art and maybe animate those scenes. I'd leave an official review but I dunno how to do that yet. There's also a few hundred people on their discord, so the game is pretty popular in the vore community, probably much more so than the femdom one.

Reactions: Laughing Coyote

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
Still waiting for someone to tell me this too.
I haven't seen it tbh, it was prob removed when the new dev took over. I haven't seen *any* futa scenes in the game anywhere else. There's a bunch of versions of the game. You might wanna check the eka's thread too

hihylive

Jun 25, 2018
You said they have zero permission to do so. Do you have a source to prove that claim? I haven't seen anyone post anything here yet to prove that they're doing it without permission. Your point is shit without any proof.

Also yes stealing is stealing. That's a fact, not an opinion and not up for debate. Everyone here who downloads a game illegally is stealing. Cope.

If you want to download people's hard work here, at least have the decency to not be a hypocrite about "stolen" work. And yes, I've played this game and enjoyed it, but when it was posted on Eka's I saw this thread and thought it was ridiculous that kids who regularly steal developer's games are on here crying about assets they don't even KNOW are stolen.

And again, public posted art is free for anyone to see. PAID games that you've illegally downloaded are actively costing the developer money. That forest girl game isn't costing Kenkou a cent. How much the developer makes is irrelevant, his game isn't hurting Kenkou. Yes, I think pirating games is worse. Hypocrisy is a helluva drug.

Tl;dr
Stolen art doesn't cost artist money unless the art was being sold.
Illegally pirated games DOES cost the developer money. This is worse.

It's easy to understand for anyone with a brain. Download all the games you like but don't be a hypocrite in the process.
the issue with your argument is it assumes we would purchase the game instead if it wasn't here but in actuality we would read the reviews and decide to spend our money elsewhere
on top of that look at how nintendo handles things they don't really do much about piracy but fan made projects using their IPs c&d almost every time
also someone not getting paid isn't the same as them losing money you could just as easily go to a friend's house and play games they've purchased either way the creator isn't getting more money for this hell playstation even has share play so you can do this wirelessly
now you could say that it's different because these are major corporations but that feels irrelevant given the nature of this debate
now let's say the artist now wanted to use his art to make his own game because this game exists and would somewhat be in direct competition the artist's game would likely see less sales or it could just be that people would have been willing to buy the artwork for their games instead but now that it's in this game they're uninterested point is it could just as easily cost the artist money and sure I'm basically just pulling unrealistic scenarios out of my ass but regardless i feel like i'd be pretty miffed if someone was profiting from my hard work and that someone wasn't me

Reactions: Gojii

Tlee3241234

Sep 14, 2022
the issue with your argument is it assumes we would purchase the game instead if it wasn't here but in actuality we would read the reviews and decide to spend our money elsewhere
on top of that look at how nintendo handles things they don't really do much about piracy but fan made projects using their IPs c&d almost every time
also someone not getting paid isn't the same as them losing money you could just as easily go to a friend's house and play games they've purchased either way the creator isn't getting more money for this hell playstation even has share play so you can do this wirelessly
now you could say that it's different because these are major corporations but that feels irrelevant given the nature of this debate
now let's say the artist now wanted to use his art to make his own game because this game exists and would somewhat be in direct competition the artist's game would likely see less sales or it could just be that people would have been willing to buy the artwork for their games instead but now that it's in this game they're uninterested point is it could just as easily cost the artist money and sure I'm basically just pulling unrealistic scenarios out of my ass but regardless i feel like i'd be pretty miffed if someone was profiting from my hard work and that someone wasn't me
No, whether or not you were planning on buying it isn't really relevant my friend. Paid content posted somewhere for free does cost the creator money. That's why there are piracy laws.

Beyond that, I can't really reiterate my point any better than I have already but I'll try again.

1. We don't know for sure the art the dev used is stolen because no one here has proven it
2. It's hypocritcal to cry about freely posted stolen art in the process of downloading people's paid games

You can agree or disagree, but that's my two points and my two cents.

Reactions: Laughing Coyote

eddysha1

Dec 14, 2019
No, whether or not you were planning on buying it isn't really relevant my friend. Paid content posted somewhere for free does cost the creator money. That's why there are piracy laws.

Beyond that, I can't really reiterate my point any better than I have already but I'll try again.

1. We don't know for sure the art the dev used is stolen because no one here has proven it
2. It's hypocritcal to cry about freely posted stolen art in the process of downloading people's paid games

You can agree or disagree, but that's my two points and my two cents.
did you not see what i said?

lypo212

Jan 21, 2020
On the stolen art conversation I was playing through this and saw that the Butterfly girl and the Centaur come from the artwork for the Chronicles of Eden book series they are two of the main characters of that series. I have no idea if the game creator had permission to use them or not.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes