RPGM Completed Forest of the Abyss Complete [v1.12] [SweetSprite]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Might as well be canon. Arle should have already started carrying a rape whistle in her own series.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Oh god, this again. If it was anyone other than Arle, I'd be down. Good lord, leave the cute magic girl alone. ;~;

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Not sure if this is an issue with the save or the game in general, but I can't seem to get the battle replay to work from the full save. Goes into battle, Arle takes a turn, then the enemy does, and... it resets to the main menu, no game-over screen or anything. Already running in Japanese locale and have the RPGM packs installed, before anyone suggests that.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Not my fetish, but the more edited mtl games i see, the better i feel.
Well, fully translated is better, but there are really too many ruined games around. :eek:
Yeah, I can certainly sympathize with your point here. The better the narration sounds and feels, the more one can follow and/or enjoy the storyline more effectively. Here is hoping that we can see more MTL games become more fine-tuned in the grammatical department in the near future.

Reactions: Beggarman

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So why was this first game posted later? I lost a lot of context playing the second game first (and I'm in the last area and dying a lot. I need that blue shield so bad)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So why was this first game posted later? I lost a lot of context playing the second game first (and I'm in the last area and dying a lot. I need that blue shield so bad)
cause if didn't for the second you had not the chance to play the first..

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The game is "old" by today's standards and only games with english translation (even if it is bad MTL) can be posted but it never got one, unlike the more recent sequel who just happened to get a translation sooner.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
The original (and the remake of the original, which is what this is) were free, whereas the sequel was sold, so maybe that had something to do with it?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
That one meant INGAME shots obviously.
Showcasing the ingame language, as in translation.
no... the problem was that the pics were shot in 320x240 so they were pretty small and impossible to see some part of the actual game, right now the problem don't exist cause like i've said i've enchat them and double the res to 640x480, it loose some quality in the process but in overall the project ended pretty good. Pls do not assume something if you don't know the whole story.

Edit: actually i saw just now that the original comment was deleted, in that comment were addedd also some pics from the game.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The only reason I asked about the first game is because of the opening in this game saying how Satan gave Carbuncle to Arle and by her accepting the gift, that was technically a yes to his proposal. Now, his attitude in the second game makes sense and why Arle is annoyed with him.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes