RPGM Completed Forest of the Abyss Complete [v1.12] [SweetSprite]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
The only reason I asked about the first game is because of the opening in this game saying how Satan gave Carbuncle to Arle and by her accepting the gift, that was technically a yes to his proposal. Now, his attitude in the second game makes sense and why Arle is annoyed with him.
What exactly was his proposal if I might ask?

Oct 16, 2017
After playing until I've gotten two of the orbs, I can confirm that the text does seem to be around 95% manually translated, however, there are several areas where the translator has forgotten to keep the text within the text box and/or keep it short enough - or add another text box - for the entirety of the translated text to fit within the text box. Sometimes the text will stretch far out of the text box's borders, making it miss several letters to words of the text, so some finessing of the text will have to be done.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Who is the translator MrForThrowaway ? Never heard of him or that this was a translation in the works. This translation must've taken a lot of time and effort. Is he on any other forums or working on any other projects?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I got lost at the Desert Maze Map, Need a map
i'm not sure if the maps are still the same from the previous game (they should not since was something that dev said it changed in the remake) but check , the link was already in the op

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Who is the translator MrForThrowaway ? Never heard of him or that this was a translation in the works. This translation must've taken a lot of time and effort. Is he on any other forums or working on any other projects?
he just contacted me in my profile page so idk :D

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
is there any recollection mode or anything like that in this game?
i have fighted the boss in the end of game and talk to the dragon at the temple, what should i do next, or it is the end of the game?

edit: nvm, i just founded a fucking huge maze inside the coal mine

Last edited:

GoldKnightFaye

Dec 3, 2017
I've gotten two orbs and have beaten the mandragora in front of a dark cave. Inside, the path is blocked by a door that seems to suggest I need three orbs to progress, however I've backtracked to see if I missed a path and even fought the hidden dryad and still have no idea where to go. Does anyone know where to go from this point?

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
I've gotten two orbs and have beaten the mandragora in front of a dark cave. Inside, the path is blocked by a door that seems to suggest I need three orbs to progress, however I've backtracked to see if I missed a path and even fought the hidden dryad and still have no idea where to go. Does anyone know where to go from this point?
you dont need 3 orbs just 3 switches. When asked to push the tombstone select no

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Got to make a Review for this game as well, on my blog. Also a Full Save for it, for anybody into the Scenes (which is really the only draw of this game, if you like the Scenes at least). It's link:

WallyH7324

Sep 1, 2020
Hello luchettodj94, I don't know if you're still active, so sorry for necroposting, but the link to the game's website is down; it gives me a "This site can't be reached" error message.
Here's the new domain of the .
Also, here's the website for the .

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello luchettodj94, I don't know if you're still active, so sorry for necroposting, but the link to the game's website is down; it gives me a "This site can't be reached" error message.
Here's the new domain of the .
Also, here's the website for the .
Oh, thank you, I've already notice that the websites were down but didn't know the dev had a new one. I'll fix it now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes