Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Unless someone knows a better solution that what google can give, i cant get this game to work recently, missing msvcp120.dll and no solutions ive tried have worked, tried for several hours to be able to play zells games again, without any luck

tried installing codec manually, no luck
tried every single version of visual studio C++ with no luck (from a fresh uninstall of it to a reinstall)

Aug 12, 2022
Does anybody know what engine this game is made in and how to decrypt it? According to the text files, it's made using "Pixel Game Maker" but I've tried using a PGM decrypter on the game and it doesn't work.

Anyway, I really like this game due to how cute the monster girls are and the music is amazing (which is why I wanna decrypt it). My only complaint is that trapping some of the monster girls can be a massive pain and that the sound effects during the H scenes when the character climaxes are gross imo. But other then that, I really like it.

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
I need help about the files of the FOBS game. I tried to download the audio files from the folder and they are .ogg files, but seems like i cant open the files, if anyone know something to open the files and listen to them it would help a lot, because the osts of the game are nice

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I expand my "monster elevator" at the far left of my gallery?
Unfortunately you can't. Limitations of the engine, I think. Same reason Zell decided to shift over to Version B instead of continuing with Version A, then decided to just remake it in another engine. At least, last I heard, I'm pretty sure that's why.

Bliss25

Feb 14, 2020
Unfortunately you can't. Limitations of the engine, I think. Same reason Zell decided to shift over to Version B instead of continuing with Version A, then decided to just remake it in another engine. At least, last I heard, I'm pretty sure that's why.
So I have to replay everything from scratch?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes