Mizuru

Dec 15, 2019
Here is the latest one

Gamedemo v1.20
MEGA Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget to support him if you like his content~
Thank you for this! I was supporting him through FANBOX and for some reason they wont accept my card anymore, so now I'm waiting to find out why the sudden change...

May 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to get started making a game like this for a complete beginner? Been looking for hours for an answer...
If anyone could point me out the right tool (game engine) to use and perhaps a tutorial to get started on making a game like this I would be very thankful.

Reactions: P1tzO

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone know how to get started making a game like this for a complete beginner? Been looking for hours for an answer...
If anyone could point me out the right tool (game engine) to use and perhaps a tutorial to get started on making a game like this I would be very thankful.
He makes a game called ''Gamedemo'' on the ''Pixel Game Maker MV'' engine.

Lykanter

Sep 27, 2021
He makes a game called ''Gamedemo'' on the ''Pixel Game Maker MV'' engine.
yeah, that's what I am using to develop my game.
if you want to use it though wait till it goes on sale because the standard MSRP for it is 84.99 USD
but the learning curve isn't that bad because it uses

Last edited:

Lykanter

Sep 27, 2021
if you want to use it though wait till it goes on sale because the standard MSRP for it is 84.99 USD
but the learning curve isn't that bad because it uses action script
you will also need software like or for the pixel art though

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
but the learning curve isn't that bad because it uses
thank you for replying! I just bought rpg maker MV as it is on sale, but I will still keep the one you mentioned in mind see if I can buy it in the future.

edit: it is made by the same company! I think I will carry on with RPG maker for a first project and then try pixel game maker a later time, thanks!

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
concerning the mouse girl with the flag:
Yes they are in the game. sorta, not as 3 of them, just one. the 3 might have been to illustrate their graphics states.

I'm thinking we need a guide. so far I can't find everything in shiro no yakata. I've explored almost every avenue. cumming on some monstergirls causes them to activate, or change their sex animation.

some things I have found;

Crawling lets you pass somethings

there are several enemies which are the sole focus of multiple rooms, jackolantern mask in example not sure if theres a secret associated with it.

some doors are not working yet, such as in the basement with the dino girl or whatever and at the end of the hall of the green flying girl with one eye that opens.

also the purple girl in the dark room is unpassable, she won't go for your double and is uneffected by everything else.

I've only found 1 enemy type that interacts with the sex symbol power when you are too horny.

It looks like there's only 1 item in your inventory, it's a light sometims it gets turned off, by selecting it and pressing A you can turn it on again. also there are tabs and such but I can't figure out how to select them.

looking at the game files, there are several images I have not found that I assume are hidden somewhere and lead to something. like the rope, I have yet to find the rope in the game. also at somepoint something make you lose your lamp on restart so you walk slow in dark rooms. not sure what thats about. it doesn't hide you in dark rooms, it just makes you not be abe to see clearly.

some pngs are unopennable on my machine, probably some newer unnecessary png format to prevent people from viewing it without a special codex or library.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
concerning the mouse girl with the flag:
Yes they are in the game. sorta, not as 3 of them, just one. the 3 might have been to illustrate their graphics states.

I'm thinking we need a guide. so far I can't find everything in shiro no yakata. I've explored almost every avenue. cumming on some monstergirls causes them to activate, or change their sex animation.

some things I have not found;

Crawling lets you pass somethings

there are several enemies which are the sole focus of multiple rooms, jackolantern mask in example not sure if theres a secret associated with it.

some doors are not working yet, such as in the basement with the dino girl or whatever and at the end of the hall of the green flying girl with one eye that opens.

also the purple girl in the dark room is unpassable, she won't go for your double and is uneffected by everything else.

I've only found 1 enemy type that interacts with the sex symbol power when you are too horny.

It looks like there's only 1 item in your inventory, it's a light sometims it gets turned off, by selecting it and pressing A you can turn it on again. also there are tabs and such but I can't figure out how to select them.

looking at the game files, there are several images I have not found that I assume are hidden somewhere and lead to something. like the rope, I have yet to find the rope in the game. also at somepoint something make you lose your lamp on restart so you walk slow in dark rooms. not sure what thats about. it doesn't hide you in dark rooms, it just makes you not be abe to see clearly.

some pngs are unopennable on my machine, probably some newer unnecessary png format to prevent people from viewing it without a special codex or library.

I think it's a bit early for a guide, Shiro no yakata is a demo/gallery showcase of some upcoming enemies/animations at this point.
Zell is updating month by month. The sex symbol for example is only about 2 months old, so not too surprising there aren't many interactions yet. I think the torch was scrapped not so long ago, so it has ongoing changes and bugs...

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
I think it's a bit early for a guide, Shiro no yakata is a demo/gallery showcase of some upcoming enemies/animations at this point.
Zell is updating month by month. The sex symbol for example is only about 2 months old, so not too surprising there aren't many interactions yet. I think the torch was scrapped not so long ago, so it has ongoing changes and bugs...
yeah, I guess alot of mechanics will change between now and a more standardized version. the torch still works, but instead of him holding a flashlight, it makes an illuminating circle around him in dark rooms.

Reactions: MrNice88

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Shiro no yakata is a demo/gallery showcase of some upcoming enemies/animations at this point.
Zell is updating month by month.
Shiro No Yakata has gotten no information in months.
The game you're thinking of is Mysterious Mansion which is completely different and is on Zell's Fantia.
Shiro No Yakata is being developed by Ansala on Ci-En.

May 25, 2022
The game you're thinking of is Mysterious Mansion which is completely different and is on Zell's Fantia.
please could you provide us with links? :)

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Ah my bad, after a quick search on his blog he's calling it Shiratane Tower (not sure what that translates to) but he does go on to say it has nothing to do with Shiro No Yakata... I'm sure I'd seen that mentioned in the past on here but it seems to be a common misconception, so it fooled me again. Thanks for clarifying.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Ah my bad, after a quick search on his blog he's calling it Shiratane Tower (not sure what that translates to) but he does go on to say it has nothing to do with Shiro No Yakata... I'm sure I'd seen that mentioned in the past on here but it seems to be a common misconception, so it fooled me again. Thanks for clarifying.
his fc2 page still works for you? last I knew it was only text, all the images are gone including the page's backgrounds. seems abandonned.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
his fc2 page still works for you? last I knew it was only text, all the images are gone including the page's backgrounds. seems abandonned.
His last update was 28/07/23 first one in nearly a year there's no backgrounds but all the other images/gifs are working fine for me. I think it's barely used but not quite abandoned.

Last edited:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019

tried it in a few browsers same thing. some imagees are there, but gifs are not.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022

tried it in a few browsers same thing. some imagees are there, but gifs are not.
Yeah that looks quite different, it's a black backround on my screen using Google Chrome or Brave not sure what to suggest there. 1696450169131.png

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah that looks quite different, it's a black backround on my screen using Google Chrome or Brave not sure what to suggest there. View attachment 2980431
sigh, I block all persistent connections from various IP addresses I find attempting background pings and data transfers. after you said it still worked for you, I went down my firewall list and tried unblocking a few IP range sets, the one for cdn77 worked. I caught them snooping on my browser with no pages open that use it. oh well, snoopingas usual.. guess I'll have to unblock it when I check his site.

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i suppose this one isn't in shiro no yakata yet right?

1696474580217.png

And also these one look new

1696482418605.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes