archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Oh wow, didn't follow what Zell was doing for a while cause i didn't like early versions of shiro no yakata, and since then he had three versions of that game and new demo that everyone still calls shiro no yakata, but it is not (i think). What a mess, i don't even know what to download anymore D:

Apr 8, 2019
Two of those have already appeared in previous versions actually.

I think the second to top left is that pumpkin dummy thing which is already in the game or at least showed up early on, the bottom middle one too with a green counterpart. They capture the MC's blonde-haired friend and have their way with him while the green one tries to capture the MC.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i suppose this one isn't in shiro no yakata yet right?

View attachment 2981091

And also these one look new

View attachment 2981266
Ansala doesn't like hypermonstrous shit.
Succubus Affection was a succubus focused game instead of a monster girl focused game due to his preferences.

Zell making Shiro No Yakata came from a lot of his frustrations when working on Succubus Affection. I doubt monster designs that are too monstrous will make it into Shiro No Yakata since Ansala's the programmer for that game.

The more monstrous designs are probably gonna be saved for the Tower of Shiratane game that Zell's working on.
Sadly, Zell's kinda ass at programming in environments outside of 2D Fighter Maker 2nd, and he's not as passionate and driven as he was when he made FOBS. Doing both programming, and art is a heavy toll, and he's working on 2 games' art needs at the same time.

Just like FOBS is dead, I don't think he'll ever finish Tower of Shiratane. I think Shiro No Yakata'll get done eventually. Ansala works at a steady pace after all.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Ansala doesn't like hypermonstrous shit.
Succubus Affection was a succubus focused game instead of a monster girl focused game due to his preferences.

Zell making Shiro No Yakata came from a lot of his frustrations when working on Succubus Affection. I doubt monster designs that are too monstrous will make it into Shiro No Yakata since Ansala's the programmer for that game.

The more monstrous designs are probably gonna be saved for the Tower of Shiratane game that Zell's working on.
Sadly, Zell's kinda ass at programming in environments outside of 2D Fighter Maker 2nd, and he's not as passionate and driven as he was when he made FOBS. Doing both programming, and art is a heavy toll, and he's working on 2 games' art needs at the same time.

Just like FOBS is dead, I don't think he'll ever finish Tower of Shiratane. I think Shiro No Yakata'll get done eventually. Ansala works at a steady pace after all.
Is this Tower of Shiratane same as former SNY version C? Is it also called gamedemo for whatever reason? I still can't wrap my head around all this..

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
There is a ladder in tower of Shiratane that I can't get to. I can get my double to it, because the monstergirl in that room doesn't go for doubles/clones, is there any way to switch with your double?

any list of controls?

Found it in game by pressing F1.

SO these are the contrrols for Shiratane Tower's Demo
GamePad A = Keyboard X = Exits the menu
GamePad B = not used
GamePad X / OK= Keyboard A = Activate/Deactivate Ability, Accept, OK.
GamePad Y = Keyboard S = Masturbate
GamePad R1 = Keyboard D = fill horniness and cum meter.
GamePad R2 = not used
GamePad L1 = Keyboard Shift = Slow Walk (for unknown reason, not sure if anything interacts with this)
GamePad L2 = not used
up down left right arrows.
left and right stick not set
GamePad Cancel = Not used
Menu = Space
GamePad Custom Name1 = Keyboard 1 = X-Ray transparency
GamePad Custom Name2 = Keyboard 2 = X-Ray Window Size
Gamepad 4 = Keyboard 4 = Unknown function!
GamePad 5 = Keyboard 5 = Unknown function!
GamePad 3 = Keyboard 3 = Unknown function!
GamePad Ctrl left = Keyboard CTRL Left = cycle through abilities, Toggle Tabs in the menu!!! which gives instruction windows!
Gamepad Ctrl Right = Keyboard CTRL Right = cycle through abilities
GamePad - = Keyboard 6 = "japaneseH -" Unknown function!
GamePad + = Keyboard 7 = "japaneseH +" Unknown function!
Custom SP = Keyboard Q = Gameplay/Animation Speedup.

not in the official list:
F5 = reset game.
Esc = toggle fullscreen
F1 = toggle dropdown menus

Last edited:

ShiningTears

Mar 25, 2023
Is this Tower of Shiratane same as former SNY version C? Is it also called gamedemo for whatever reason? I still can't wrap my head around all this..
Shiro No Yakata are all the A,B, & C versions. Think of them as demos in a sense. A came first then B and now C. Right now the game is kind of like a gallery where you pick a girl, watch their scene and then return to the start and you go back and choose another girl and repeat. If you download it and play, youll quickly understand. The game isnt out yet of course and keeps adding girls to C version and sometimes removes them to readding them in a future C demo update.

A & B are very short, theyre kind of like an intro to the game that Shiro No Yakata is and shows the kind of girls you can find throughout the game.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
There is a ladder in tower of Shiratane that I can't get to. I can get my double to it, because the monstergirl in that room doesn't go for doubles/clones, is there any way to switch with your double?

any list of controls?

Found it in game by pressing F1.

SO these are the contrrols for Shiratane Tower's Demo
GamePad A = Keyboard X = Exits the menu
GamePad B = not used
GamePad X / OK= Keyboard A = Activate/Deactivate Ability, Accept, OK.
GamePad Y = Keyboard S = Masturbate
GamePad R1 = Keyboard D = fill horniness and cum meter.
GamePad R2 = not used
GamePad L1 = Keyboard Shift = Slow Walk (for unknown reason, not sure if anything interacts with this)
GamePad L2 = not used
up down left right arrows.
left and right stick not set
GamePad Cancel = Not used
Menu = Space
GamePad Custom Name1 = Keyboard 1 = X-Ray transparency
GamePad Custom Name2 = Keyboard 2 = X-Ray Window Size
Gamepad 4 = Keyboard 4 = Unknown function!
GamePad 5 = Keyboard 5 = Unknown function!
GamePad 3 = Keyboard 3 = Unknown function!
GamePad Ctrl left = Keyboard CTRL Left = cycle through abilities, Toggle Tabs in the menu!!! which gives instruction windows!
Gamepad Ctrl Right = Keyboard CTRL Right = cycle through abilities
GamePad - = Keyboard 6 = "japaneseH -" Unkown function!
GamePad + = Keyboard 7 = "japaneseH +" Unkown function!
Custom SP = Keyboard Q = Gameplay/Animation Speedup.

not in the official list:
F5 = reset game.
Esc = toggle fullscreen
F1 = toggle dropdown menus
Same dude, I can't find a way to get past purple lady. I hope someone find a way and tell us!

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
there is actually no way to get past the purple lady
well, actually, I mean there is always one way. but I'm hoping theres an easier way that's built-in the way the game maker intends it. rather than trying to use cheat engine to find what makes the player grabbable and toggle it off and walk past the purple lady.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I hope you're wrong but I can see where you're coming from, SA2 will probably follow SNY, which you'd think would put other projects on the back burner again. I have no idea just how much work all that entails but I imagine it to be a lot.

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
Here is the latest one

Gamedemo v1.16
MEGA Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget to support him if you like his content~
bro how did you find this? even though I read all the jokes you actually deserve what the jokes say. took me years to find this (basically 3 days of active searching) cause I like the artwork of Zell23

Reactions: DarkLabs02

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
bro how did you find this? even though I read all the jokes you actually deserve what the jokes say. took me years to find this (basically 3 days of active searching) cause I like the artwork of Zell23
Zell updates once a month, if you subscribe that's the legit way to find it. If you don't have any spare cash, stop by this thread at the end of each month.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
On his bro

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes