MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Sorry for the out of topic question but i dont really know where to ask, theres this guy on ci-en that is making a game called something like "ReturnAtis" link here: , the question is, is there already a thread about this game or if not, how can i ask one to the "admins"?
Looks interesting, I suggest starting a thread in the Game requests section on the main page. I can't find it anywhere on here, sometimes a dodgy spelling or a Japanese name can throw a search off but I can't find anything.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Night house and doll girl,here's the link to dl site to the game btw.Should i create a thread to upload it or ask a distributor?
Just looking at the pictures, that might get rejected for rule 7, just a heads up, but can try to make a thread like said above.

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry for the out of topic question but i dont really know where to ask, theres this guy on ci-en that is making a game called something like "ReturnAtis" link here: , the question is, is there already a thread about this game or if not, how can i ask one to the "admins"?
Looks very interesting, if you make someone create the thread, please let me know, I'd like to stay informed :)

Night house and doll girl,here's the link to dl site to the game btw.Should i create a thread to upload it or ask a distributor?
Yes please, if you have a copy of the game, if believe it may be a new hidden gem to have on this site <3 .

Scxrlet

Feb 28, 2023

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
This doesnt work properly, can you make it just like other version, in single file
The last couple Zell have released have come out like this, with an .exe and a .rar, they both need to be extracted to the same file before you open the .exe installer as it uses the .rar.
If that doesn't work let me know and I can upload the unzipped version but I don't know how to make it a single .rar.
Another possibility is windows defender is blocking it.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes