May 25, 2022
this is the tab for fobs(forest of the blue skin) dw tho, theres a page for shiro go find it in the search bar heh.
I have searched Shiro no Yakata but for some reason my 1st page results are FOBS, am I using the search wrong or?
Would appreciate a direct link if you could!

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
usually just any time after the 20th of any month, full release set for june next year/proper demo release
Let's hope he can actually get the game out for then. Do you think for january-ish we could expect the first half to be playable? he did mention in i think was his fantia that, he was working on the first half

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
The problem is that it doesnt accept my card
It's hard to subscribe on Fantia, but you can do it on "Fanbox"

(<= This is the Fanbox of Zell23)

(No, it's not the same as Fantia, Fantia is basically Japanese, so if you don't have a Japanese account it's hard to subscribe).

Fanbox is affiliated with Pixiv, which allows you to use your google account to log in.

Reactions: kokoranokoko

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Don't forget to support the Artist,
It's important if you want more and more stuff lewd like that!

Build of November (28/11/23) : Mega
It seems to me there are some files missing as the download keeps freezing short from finishing and there are some empty folders as well..
As for the support, I am saving up for the LEGO Titanic for Christmas, so I can't at the moment.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
It seems to me there are some files missing as the download keeps freezing short from finishing and there are some empty folders as well..
As for the support, I am saving up for the LEGO Titanic for Christmas, so I can't at the moment.
In the current case, I also added the compressed folders directly in the download folder, if you have missing files, you can always Unzip the files again,

You just had to turn on the screen to notice it

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes