Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Why are there 2 parts? 1 containing suspicious exe file with rar icon and another with rar file? Most likely it contains malwares.
Anwser by the same member to a similar question a little below "Because the demo version is starting to get heavy, Zell23 is forced to cut the content. It's not me who's cutting it for the pleasure of annoying you (although I appreciate the idea) but it's Zell23 who's distributing it in this state".

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Why are there 2 parts? 1 containing suspicious exe file with rar icon and another with rar file? Most likely it contains malwares.
Well, if sir thinks there's a Virus, you can always subscribe to zell23's Pixiv and download it from the source, all the links are on my Post.

Even if you're cheap enough not to want to support a dev who does excellent work (that's your right), don't be a crybaby and say thank you to those who allow you to enjoy it. I've got nothing to gain from it, except the satisfaction of sharing my passion for this dev and the desire to help others discover his universe.

FilthyPhil18400

Jul 29, 2022
Hey, so, from version 1.10 onwards, do things change significantly? is there anything like characters or deleted scenes? or are more things just added as the version gets more advanced? If i only play the latest one (1.22), will i be missing something from the old versions?

FilthyPhil18400

Jul 29, 2022
Checking the 1.40, 1.50 and 1.80 versions, i noticed that there are several monster girls missing, like she mushroom girls, the wolf, the gargoyles, the frogs, the slimy cats, the big breasted girl that comes from the chimney, and the greyish-skinned that shoots ''love clouds'', the purple girl that chases you, and apparantely that's all

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
And does anyone know where do these scenes come from? Apparently, they're from version 1.30, but i couldn't find it anywhere
I've added a new folder for the "Old" version of the game, It's just a demo but you can found here what you seek.
I don't know if zell23 plan to keep this or not in the current game, He have never communicated about that

Enjoy~

1703460351385.png => 1703460508696.png

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Update 1.23 added into [NEW BUILD] December v1.23

Don't forget to Support ZELL23 if you like his work 500yens ( around 4$) it's really cheap for this quality of work.

Adding 2 Monsters to the Demo.
The Doll :
grQJAgH74knOGY9bEt90H3DB.gif
Xrsan9uhCDs3P8TiIgdCSgpv.gif
???
FShVER2CTNZT3OVpUtmAS9De.gif
and somes minor changes.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes