FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
although there still no multiple hands monster girl yet, but thank you sir
It's, Still the demo, It's not me who chooses what I put in it, You can directly send a message to Zell23 to tell him about your desires, I'm not a magician

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
sorry if it's explained elsewhere in this thread, but what version of this game is the most playable/enjoyable? i tried the new version above but it seems to play more like a gallery demo or tech demo than a game

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
sorry if it's explained elsewhere in this thread, but what version of this game is the most playable/enjoyable? i tried the new version above but it seems to play more like a gallery demo or tech demo than a game
Forest of the blue Skin (FOBS) have two version 1.05 and 1.20, It's a "Demo" for a game that Zell23 put aside for the moment

Now, he's working on a "horror" lewd game called "Shiro No Yakata" while he's at it, he shares a demo every month (usually between the 28th and 29th of the month) about a monster (or several?) and some minor changes, he publishes these articles on PixivFanbox and Fantia, I strongly advise you to get closer to PixivFanbox which is designed for use outside Japan, while Fantia is designed only to be a Japanese platform.

So, to answer your question, all here is a demo, FOBS, or Shiro No Yakata

If you want to test the latest build of the game in dev it's -> [NEW BUILD] December v1.23

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Its starting to feel a little dissapointing to be sincere. Wait a whole month for one or two new animations and no real game dev its a little sad
Honestly, I feel kinda sad about fobs. I dont know if you've been following zell for a long time but I remember when he first made the earlier versions of Shiro no Yakata he proceeded to change the horror experience for a Succubus Affection kind of gameplay, eliminating the horror (I mean, the recent demos are not even scary, the earlier ones put you on stress and suspense at least)

What I really miss the most is Fobs. I love Sucubbus Affection and I know that he is making the sequel with the developer of the first one, but he even dropped the remaster he was doing of the original Forest of the blue skin. I loved the demos he launched, but it's been almost a year without fobs update, so I guess we are not getting it soon. Who knows, maybe he has been cooking the whole time and launches fobs remaster the next year. But with Tower of Shiratane, considering is a short story and we know almost nothing about the story mode, with the game being more of a gallery type, I'd give it another 6 months to actually getting to something good.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Honestly, I feel kinda sad about fobs. I dont know if you've been following zell for a long time but I remember when he first made the earlier versions of Shiro no Yakata he proceeded to change the horror experience for a Succubus Affection kind of gameplay, eliminating the horror (I mean, the recent demos are not even scary, the earlier ones put you on stress and suspense at least)

What I really miss the most is Fobs. I love Sucubbus Affection and I know that he is making the sequel with the developer of the first one, but he even dropped the remaster he was doing of the original Forest of the blue skin. I loved the demos he launched, but it's been almost a year without fobs update, so I guess we are not getting it soon. Who knows, maybe he has been cooking the whole time and launches fobs remaster the next year. But with Tower of Shiratane, considering is a short story and we know almost nothing about the story mode, with the game being more of a gallery type, I'd give it another 6 months to actually getting to something good.
From what I understand the way he does things, he's got a priority list of what he's working on. I think it's shiro no yakata, or at least that's what I would assume since he's been giving demos of that constantly. Then it's succubus affection 2, I think fobs might be completely in the back burner atm, it was something he intially did for free in his own time. I think it was also moreso a way for him to practice game developing.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
From what I understand the way he does things, he's got a priority list of what he's working on. I think it's shiro no yakata, or at least that's what I would assume since he's been giving demos of that constantly. Then it's succubus affection 2, I think fobs might be completely in the back burner atm, it was something he intially did for free in his own time. I think it was also moreso a way for him to practice game developing.
thanks for clarifying. From what I've read from his twitter account, the game he's doing right now is Tower of Shiratane, and Shiro no Yakata is a different game. Might be the other way around too, idk. Then, comes Succubus Affection 2, and that one's going well from what I've seen on the developer's ci-en. So yeah, fobs is until proven wrong, dead :(

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
thanks for clarifying. From what I've read from his twitter account, the game he's doing right now is Tower of Shiratane, and Shiro no Yakata is a different game. Might be the other way around too, idk. Then, comes Succubus Affection 2, and that one's going well from what I've seen on the developer's ci-en. So yeah, fobs is until proven wrong, dead :(
I would view it more as on hiatus for the time being. Fobs was once again what he was originally doing just because, I'd hope that he'd understand that people became attached to it, and once he's doing all the other stuff he's working on. He would bring it back in some capacity.

Plus to have to realize that FOBS was a passion project that was done in his free time. Now he's getting actually paid to do games. Fobs helped him build up an audience, then he did succubus affection, which was his first paid project. I think he had some fan-box stuff (pixiv fanbox/ci-en), which was paid, but it wasn't as much content as when he started doing succubus affection and demo stuff for early shiro no yakata.

Last edited:

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
You need to unzip both Zip files
View attachment 3216991 => View attachment 3216993
Then in a common folder you must have these two files
View attachment 3216995
View attachment 3216996
Once done, you can launch the decompression folder to have the game

View attachment 3216997
then, after having done all these steps (two) you can unzip the game without worries
I seem to be getting a strange error when I try to run the game, any tips to fix this?
1704075634818.png
I think I installed it right?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes