Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
In my opinion we shouldn't talk in the comment section of another game by the same dev.
We should have one for all of Zell's and/or Zell-like games.

EDIT: If such already exists please reply with a link to it; much obliged.
Looking back at this comment, I was thinking, can we change this threats name?
Instead of making this a page for 1 abandoned game this could be a hub for all the games made by this artist involved or otherwise.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
That's the problem my bank literally will not allow me to transfer money to these companies. Pixiv Fanbox or even that usd to yen coin site.
In that case just wait until the 28th for zell to drop a new gallery update and Noble Kind will send the updated MEGA download link in here.
Shame you can't support them...

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
In that case just wait until the 28th for zell to drop a new gallery update and Noble Kind will send the updated MEGA download link in here.
Shame you can't support them...
Is this game close to being completed? I remember first hearing about it more than a year ago

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Now don't ask me about any info.
I don't follow Zell or the projects they are involved in.
I'm not even sure they *do* talk about that now.
But my guess would be that we *maaay* get at least a real demo somewhere this year or latest next year.
Then again I'm just guessing so don't quote me on this statement.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Is this game close to being completed? I remember first hearing about it more than a year ago
It's a safe bet that the game will be released at the end of this year, beginning of next year, There's been no official announcement, zell23 has just said that the game should theoretically be released this year

Same goes for Zell999 (Succubus affection's creator) in theory his game currently in production should see the light of day this year

Take this information with pins and paranthesis, Even if these are announcements made on their articles, They are not immune just like us to have problems that could delay the release of games, Be cool, Support them if you can, I prefer they take another year and make us a Masterclass, rather than a rush and crappy game to get out of the vicious circle of harassment and stress.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes