joshex

Jan 12, 2019
You really gotta take the stick out and understand humor, but here since you dont get it, im actively joking about how we should, stop freeloading, and start supporting for these versions, See the irony is we're on for the vast majority a pirating site, see if you used abit of brainpower here you'd understand that, im not actively trying to make people mad or ruin peoples days, yet your using the word "troll" as if thats not what it means. proper diction for this situation would be "Prankster" "funny guy" "goofball" im passing the time to get us to january 29th with out any problems!

Though i guess one guy did take it abit seriously. you making it 2 so i guess i am trolling. "we do abit a trolling"
lol, and here you melted my heart and made me have bad feels. I was about to suggest "the intelligent pirate's code of honor".

"the intelligent pirate's code of honor" is :
pirate's intelligence: the fun stops when the maker cannot make the fun anymore because of too much pirating, so we should balance our pirating with the maker's profit.
the pirate's code of honarrr: if the maker releases in versions; give them their period of release(could be monthly then 1 month, quarterly, then 3 months, half year between releases then 6 months) to profit, when the next version comes out put up the previous version for free so that the pirate version is always 1 release behind. (unless the maker takes an unreasonable amount of time between releases with no valid explanation. [the laziness clause])

this lapse of a pirate version encourages hold outs to flip some coin the maker's way if they don't want to wait an extra month(in example).

obviously the laziness clause accounts for the quality and quantity of the content released. if these things do not seem to add up to the time taken, especially unreasonably so. then yeah, give a buffer period based on the reasonable amount of time to make such content. "6 months to show boobies of a character which already has the boobies made but they are shielded by clothing or censors, and the artist drip drops releases by removing one garment per release... yeah thats too slow for 6 months of a wait to pirate it, speed yer booty up!"

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Why Shiro no Yakta is currently divided on 2 parts?
it is? not for me. it comes as a file thats split into 2 parts, but thats probably because one is an unpacker and the other is the preunpacked folder.
I'm not sure what else you could mean. as I only see 1 version.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Same issue. The dev really needs to look into that because it's a very ridiculous that the game won't even boot.
Guys, What the fuck?

0xc000007b You have dozens of articles and videos that show you solutions for your problem, It is ONCE AGAIN, not because of the game that this error appears, but because of a Windows error THAT ONLY YOU can settle

For the rest, If you do not know how to decompress a Zip file, You should wake up, We are in 2024, How can you be blocked from decompressing a file??! If I allow myself to tell you this, it's because I literally wrote on this Thread "how to decompress a file" so you have no excuse

And most of the problems, don't forget that it's a "Japanese" game, so you have to change the regional settings of your computer to play it comfortably (Already started with that, before any other solutions)

(Windows 11) Setting => Times and Language => Administration of language settings => Change regional settings => Japanese (Japan)

Reactions: Lykanter

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Lmao triggered much? Bold text and red. Very edgy.
However, I LITTERALLY did search for a 'solution' online and it didn't work.
did you try what I posted above?

you may need to repair your DirectX 9 install by reinstalling it. or just go straight for reinstalling directx11, next you'll need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 & 2011 they do not come with windows, and are not found in windows updates, you'll need to go get them from microsoft's website.

the error you are getting is because you followed bad advice that told you to search and download the 'missing' dll and put it in a folder in C at a specific location. never do that (and go remove it immediately)! for 2 reasons:

1: it could literally be a virus and do nothing to help you. many of the sites I've seen that come up as results on google, duckduckgo etc, literally just have a virus exe that they rename to whatever file name you search for and offer it on download.

2: Errors in windows and some programs list only the LAST CALL, that is to say, the last thing that was an error that the program ran into. they do not tell you how many OTHER errors were encountered total, nor WHAT other files are missing. If you see 'missing.dll' you are likely missing a bit more than that, the dll alone is not enough, it likely has some other exe or bat ini bin etc files that need to go with it! it probably has a whole folder of files and subfolders, it probably needs registry keys registered so the system can find it and it's other parts. if you just put in the dll the system says

"STOP 0x0000..., dll of name found, but doesn't work because other dependencies aren't there I don't know what to report there is no text for this error, 0x000..."

there's no text and just a stop code, because microsoft never expected that dll to find it's way onto a computer that had not installed the corresponding Visual C++ libraries.

lets learn about libraries and how they are often more than a single dll, libraries contain essentially an interpreter, that is to say a list of expected machinecode binary arguments, with end argument codes and predictive measures to know how when one argument is 8 bytes, the next might be 64, and what they should mean.

each C++ library is a little different so programs target which library they need, if it's not installed the only available microsoft error text is "missing.dll" usually with some reference in the name to "MSVCR(Micro Soft Visual C++ Redist) followed by a number in this case 110(either 2010 or 2011 a search will tell you which)".

searching the dll name online should eventually point you to microsoft.com and a download of the corresponding exe installer.

Again the other error thats showing up is D3DX9 which is DirectX 9, do you even have direct X installed? you might need at least version 9. sometimes what comes with windows is some older copy like DX5 or DX8(or rarely on a hacked windows no DX at all). DX is used for display, so without it the program wont know what some graphics display arguments mean, DX is only really used in games, and not all games, so this may be your first time encountering it.

My first time having to update my DX was with snes9x, and that was like 2003 or 2006, that needed DX9 that was on windows 98, windows xp. but now I'm on windows 7 and it still didn't come with DX9 one of the first things I had to do was go download DX for my specific architecture (64bit). I ended up getting DX11 because it's backwards compatible with 9. where MSVC is never backwards compatible, if it asks for 2011, you must have 2011. good thing is unlike DX, you can have as many MSVC versions as you want installed.

Last edited:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Good? Awful multimillionaire corporations ripping people off trying their best to increase their profits without giving a single :poop: about providing people with a good service (and improve it over time). They don't even put aside their differences and give everyone a service that has access to all the media, all the movies and series. They compete with themselves, try to make the most profit and of course who suffers?

Their audience who has to pay for different services. Their workers, because they care most about making profit and sustaining their billionaire asses than actually offer something fair and good for the public.
I- .... you-..... but-...., Hm. uh. well......
Well they do share a fair point of view.
That's why I watch anything on lookmovie (if you can still find the site as there are multiple bad copies)

Reactions: PootisPenser76

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
1706868161467.png

Damn, this is it, this is what i am really hoping for for all these times, facesitting plus tailjob, that combo is hard to find ._. , but i truly hope that zell can make the cunnilingus scene more clearly, all i see is she facesitting him, not really sure if he really do the licking down there or not

Last edited:

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
lol, and here you melted my heart and made me have bad feels. I was about to suggest "the intelligent pirate's code of honor".

"the intelligent pirate's code of honor" is :
pirate's intelligence: the fun stops when the maker cannot make the fun anymore because of too much pirating, so we should balance our pirating with the maker's profit.
the pirate's code of honarrr: if the maker releases in versions; give them their period of release(could be monthly then 1 month, quarterly, then 3 months, half year between releases then 6 months) to profit, when the next version comes out put up the previous version for free so that the pirate version is always 1 release behind. (unless the maker takes an unreasonable amount of time between releases with no valid explanation. [the laziness clause])

this lapse of a pirate version encourages hold outs to flip some coin the maker's way if they don't want to wait an extra month(in example).

obviously the laziness clause accounts for the quality and quantity of the content released. if these things do not seem to add up to the time taken, especially unreasonably so. then yeah, give a buffer period based on the reasonable amount of time to make such content. "6 months to show boobies of a character which already has the boobies made but they are shielded by clothing or censors, and the artist drip drops releases by removing one garment per release... yeah thats too slow for 6 months of a wait to pirate it, speed yer booty up!"
quite the lovely argument aswell, dang alright ill pirate just for the one time, but you wont catch me relapsing ever after this

StarKiller427

Apr 14, 2022
I'm unsure if i'm doing something wrong, but when i try to start it i get told MSVCR.dll cannot be found and i'm unsure what to do about this

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
just search " MSVCR.dll download" on google, get it and then drag the file into the game folder
please don't tell people to do that. it doesn't fix the problem.

I'm unsure if i'm doing something wrong, but when i try to start it i get told MSVCR.dll cannot be found and i'm unsure what to do about this
https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-va1-20b-vb1-05-zell23.14195/post-12842607

this should get you working.

you'll need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. you'll need the number on the dll name and search the dll name to find what Year of msvcr you need to install. likely either 2010 or 2011.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
quite the lovely argument aswell, dang alright ill pirate just for the one time, but you wont catch me relapsing ever after this
nothing wrong with being a pirate matey, and these rules are for the supplier of the pirated goods, not the reciever. it's like meat at the store, you not buying and eating it doesn't stop the animal from being slaughtered and put in the store, it just means some meat will get thrown out because it'll go bad. as in an animal died so you could eat, and you cruelly wasted the sacrifice, it died in vain.

this means if the supplier shares it with us, it'd be a cruel waste to not enjoy it. the supplier is not going to wait to get their copy mind ye. me point was a wait on the distribution side, but if they decide not to wait, then fly the old jolly rodger it's time to party.

it's like pirated anime sites, if they always put up the anime the moment it's released the lawyers come and that site disappears into internet past history. so they wait a few days for the lawyers to say "time is money, we've checked for 2 days now, no one pirated it, we wont waste our time looking any more" then release it.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes