Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
zell23 has just said that the game should theoretically be released this year

Same goes for Zell999 (Succubus affection's creator) in theory his game currently in production should see the light of day this year
Wait, what?!
They are not the same?
I thought they were the same person for no damn reason!

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Wait, what?!
They are not the same?
I thought they were the same person for no damn reason!
We don't really know the relationship between the two, but yes they are indeed two different people, Obviously with the same "graphic style" or at least quite close, And even if I believe in their immense talent, Create two games (or even three with the card game in production) alone is being far too ambitious,

So yes there are at least 2, but could be much more in reality

Which is a very good thing from my point of view

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
We don't really know the relationship between the two, but yes they are indeed two different people, Obviously with the same "graphic style" or at least quite close, And even if I believe in their immense talent, Create two games (or even three with the card game in production) alone is being far too ambitious,

So yes there are at least 2, but could be much more in reality

Which is a very good thing from my point of view
zel999 has any other games? I never checked thinking that he was zell23 this entire time

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
zel999 has any other games? I never checked thinking that he was zell23 this entire time
The release of "Succubus Affection" is the conjuncture of Zell23 and "Zell999".

As a result, they are still working together, but on two different projects (as I understand it)

(X)

(Each creator)
<- (FOBS and Yokata)
<- (Succubus Affection (Build in common))

(their common site)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
The release of "Succubus Affection" is the conjuncture of Zell23 and "Zell999".

As a result, they are still working together, but on two different projects (as I understand it)

(X)

(Each creator)
<- (FOBS and Yokata)
<- (Succubus Affection (Build in common))

(their common site)
They should kiss

Also
1706367379448.png
I dont remember seeing these in succubus affection

May 25, 2022
i still see the good in you all man
Good? Awful multimillionaire corporations ripping people off trying their best to increase their profits without giving a single :poop: about providing people with a good service (and improve it over time). They don't even put aside their differences and give everyone a service that has access to all the media, all the movies and series. They compete with themselves, try to make the most profit and of course who suffers?

Their audience who has to pay for different services. Their workers, because they care most about making profit and sustaining their billionaire asses than actually offer something fair and good for the public.

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
Good? Awful multimillionaire corporations ripping people off trying their best to increase their profits without giving a single :poop: about providing people with a good service (and improve it over time). They don't even put aside their differences and give everyone a service that has access to all the media, all the movies and series. They compete with themselves, try to make the most profit and of course who suffers?

Their audience who has to pay for different services. Their workers, because they care most about making profit and sustaining their billionaire asses than actually offer something fair and good for the public.
I- .... you-..... but-...., Hm. uh. well......

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
Are you guys too dense to stop responding to this troll or what
You really gotta take the stick out and understand humor, but here since you dont get it, im actively joking about how we should, stop freeloading, and start supporting for these versions, See the irony is we're on for the vast majority a pirating site, see if you used abit of brainpower here you'd understand that, im not actively trying to make people mad or ruin peoples days, yet your using the word "troll" as if thats not what it means. proper diction for this situation would be "Prankster" "funny guy" "goofball" im passing the time to get us to january 29th with out any problems!

Though i guess one guy did take it abit seriously. you making it 2 so i guess i am trolling. "we do abit a trolling"

Mekddkd

Jan 28, 2024
This is sounding similar to the .dll issue I was having earlier in the thread, though it was a different .dll (d3dx9_39 instead of MSVCR110). Like I'm assuming you did, I found and downloaded the specific .dll I needed, but then a new error would pop up instead ('0xc000007b' for me, instead of 'ox000007b').

I outlined my eventual successful solution to these issues earlier in the thread, but I'll restate the problem and potential solution a bit differently here since, y'know, different .dll and all. If the underlying problem you're having is the same as what I had, then I think it's that the specific .dll you downloaded trying to fix the issue might be right, but is perhaps incompatible with some different, later revision that is already on your system. Moreover, the game or its engine wasn't equipped to accept or expect the later revision, and what the game actually wants is, specifically, a .dll that works with your framework but which is named what it was initially asking you for. Like, maybe the .dll you got as part of your framework is technically the correct .dll for that era, but the game is dumb and thinks it has to have the specific older version when it really doesn't – that was the impression I got when I looked and saw I already had an installation of DirectX9, but the game didn't like the D3DX9_43.dll that came with it and kept asking for d3dx9_39.dll, the earlier revision.

I solved my problem by going and finding the version of the .dll that I had – D3DX9_43.dll for me, probably MSVCR###-something for you, though I'm not sure where you'd look to find that – and then copying and pasting it into the game folder. After that, I just renamed it to the filename that the game first asked for, so my 'D3DX9_43.dll' became 'd3dx9_39.dll', and presumably your 'MSVCR###-whatever.dll' should be renamed to 'MSVCR110.dll'. After I did that, I had no more issues.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it makes enough sense and that a solution like this can work for you.
This doesn't work for me, I've tried doing the shit on other of Shiro no Yakata versions but it still shows 0xc000007b no matter what. Only the first version of Shiro no yakata "Version A" works, but the rest do not.

May 25, 2022
You really gotta take the stick out and understand humor, but here since you dont get it, im actively joking about how we should, stop freeloading, and start supporting for these versions, See the irony is we're on for the vast majority a pirating site, see if you used abit of brainpower here you'd understand that, im not actively trying to make people mad or ruin peoples days, yet your using the word "troll" as if thats not what it means. proper diction for this situation would be "Prankster" "funny guy" "goofball" im passing the time to get us to january 29th with out any problems!

Though i guess one guy did take it abit seriously. you making it 2 so i guess i am trolling. "we do abit a trolling"
I had fun ranting about billionaires lol, thanks man :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
This doesn't work for me, I've tried doing the shit on other of Shiro no Yakata versions but it still shows 0xc000007b no matter what. Only the first version of Shiro no yakata "Version A" works, but the rest do not.
D3DX sounds like Active X/Direct X, make sure you have a decently new version installed,I have DirectX 11 and the games work for me. DirectX11 is a free thing from reputable sources, so theres no reason not to install at least Direct X 11, you can check your direct X version by openning the startmenu and under search type dxdiag.exe and hit enter this will display info about your hardware and DirectX version.

MSVCR is Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. you can get the version you need from microsoft for free. download and install. when those 2 packages are installed these errors should go away.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes