Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Game is tagged as abandoned yet the thread is still active.Curious.The dev is preparing a big update or smt?
He has not concretely abandoned his project "Forest of the Blue Skin" he is on break for the moment and is creating another game, He has already made it known that he continues to work on "Forest of the Blue Skin " after the release of its sexy new "horror" game

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Bro I can use my Canadian credit card on Fantia that ain't no excuse
I'm a poor mooch. I lost all my money supporting someone to get their phd. because that was their dream. now I'm living on inheritance from my grandfather God rest his soul and back living with my parents at 38 years old. I also have health issues which prevent me from doing labor jobs, but though serious they don't qualify me for disability. I have some work in the meantime, but I'm trying not to spend as I make less than rent and internet and food costs (yes my parents are charging rent). My hope is one day I can actually put together a working game of my own(almost there but it's non-H) and release it and be my own boss and have finances, because I cannot see anywhere that wants to hire someone like me, except teaching english as a second language to chinese children, and chef work.. but I'm through being a clown. I'm just not that sorta person, and kitchens are too hot for my heart, don't even mention the long hours..

that a good enough reason to pirate? :p

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm a poor mooch. I lost all my money supporting someone to get their phd. because that was their dream. now I'm living on inheritance from my grandfather God rest his soul and back living with my parents at 38 years old. I also have health issues which prevent me from doing labor jobs, but though serious they don't qualify me for disability. I have some work in the meantime, but I'm trying not to spend as I make less than rent and internet and food costs (yes my parents are charging rent). My hope is one day I can actually put together a working game of my own(almost there but it's non-H) and release it and be my own boss and have finances, because I cannot see anywhere that wants to hire someone like me, except teaching english as a second language to chinese children, and chef work.. but I'm through being a clown. I'm just not that sorta person, and kitchens are too hot for my heart, don't even mention the long hours..

You don't need a reason to pirate but damn is this a reason to pirate. Enjoy your free content and here's to your life getting better.

May 25, 2022

im really sorry for what you're going through. wish you the best. I believe you will be able to make your game, good luck! :)

El_Psycho

Jun 5, 2019
maybe a stupid question, but do you guys know when the new game will be released? i suppose about 5 years have passed since the announcement of development

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
maybe a stupid question, but do you guys know when the new game will be released? i suppose about 5 years have passed since the announcement of development
for FOBS, no. zell needs to remake FOBS in the new software, his current projects help him to learn how to code in this new software, obviously the more support and help he gets the faster that will go.

however he has stated that he will finish these few other games before applying what he knows to FOBS.

the other games are"

Shiratane tower

Shiro no Yakata

Succubus Affection 2

I think Shiro no yakata is Zell's own test game for his own coding skills. though I could be wrong, I always mix shiratane tower and it up.

but it's not really abandonned, he will get back to it.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Hi is there a mod on Succubus Affection allowing you to change your skin, like for example irys lisa or something?

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Well not all devs have a team behind them a good chunk of them do all the work themselves (Like Zell I'm pretty sure) That includes the programming, debugging, animation (If there doing that), level design, character designs, story, gameplay, All of that is being done by one person and the fact that they can even consistently release updates within months is pretty insane. Honestly I wish I could support Zell and his work by subscribing but Fantia only takes Japanese currency and credit card so sadly I can not, but once his game finally releases I will buy it.
I heared that Zell999 and Zell23 are not the same person, wanted to point that out here.

Why don't you support them on Pixiv FANBOX?
I'm sure they accept Paypal.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Game is tagged as abandoned yet the thread is still active.Curious.The dev is preparing a big update or smt?
He has not concretely abandoned his project "Forest of the Blue Skin" he is on break for the moment and is creating another game, He has already made it known that he continues to work on "Forest of the Blue Skin " after the release of its sexy new "horror" game
In my honest opinion we should rename this threat and make it act as a collection of the devs involved projects.

Feb 24, 2021
In my honest opinion we should rename this threat and make it act as a collection of the devs involved projects.
I think overwriting Forest of the Blue skin would be a waste, this game should have its own thread. That said, a dedicated thread for "upcoming Zell999/Zell23 games" would be nice. Fans of Circle Tekua (of Lilith in Nightmare fame) have a thread with that same premise, for that developer.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I think overwriting Forest of the Blue skin would be a waste, this game should have its own thread. That said, a dedicated thread for "upcoming Zell999/Zell23 games" would be nice. Fans of Circle Tekua (of Lilith in Nightmare fame) have a thread with that same premise, for that developer.
Can you link that thread?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes