joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Hi is there a mod on Succubus Affection allowing you to change your skin, like for example irys lisa or something?
not that I am aware of.

you could probably do that with cheat engine, by finding the memory associated with each and replacing the character's with theirs. but the sex animations likely will revert to the player character as I assume for interactive accuracy, they become one sprite during sex. where interactive accuracy means the placement and direction of each sprite being aligned so the dick goes where it's supposed to and he's not humping some girl's thigh, or air humping.

by making them one sprite and merely making the character's graphics invisible and or swapping the monstergirl's graphic to include the character's during sex you eliminate any chance that the player will be off center.

Another way to do it is parenting the player character to the monstergirl and clearing the player character object's parent inverse, then zeroing out the player's location and matching the monstergirl's forward vector. thats alot of steps but it keeps the sprites separate. the problem being you need to mute or disable physics on the player to prevent anything bumping him during the animation.

it's much easier to just lock the player to the monstergirl's location make them invisible and add their graphic to the monstergirl's sex animation.

so I doubt he kept them separate.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
not that I am aware of.

you could probably do that with cheat engine, by finding the memory associated with each and replacing the character's with theirs. but the sex animations likely will revert to the player character as I assume for interactive accuracy, they become one sprite during sex. where interactive accuracy means the placement and direction of each sprite being aligned so the dick goes where it's supposed to and he's not humping some girl's thigh, or air humping.

by making them one sprite and merely making the character's graphics invisible and or swapping the monstergirl's graphic to include the character's during sex you eliminate any chance that the player will be off center.

Another way to do it is parenting the player character to the monstergirl and clearing the player character object's parent inverse, then zeroing out the player's location and matching the monstergirl's forward vector. thats alot of steps but it keeps the sprites separate. the problem being you need to mute or disable physics on the player to prevent anything bumping him during the animation.

it's much easier to just lock the player to the monstergirl's location make them invisible and add their graphic to the monstergirl's sex animation.

so I doubt he kept them separate.
OK thanks. If you have a tutorial to do this or directly an operational file, tell me

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
the other games are"

Shiratane tower

Shiro no Yakata

Succubus Affection 2

I think Shiro no yakata is Zell's own test game for his own coding skills. though I could be wrong, I always mix shiratane tower and it up.

but it's not really abandonned, he will get back to it.
What I never understand is why we confuse so many things.
Zell being either 1 or 2 users, what content belongs to what game, idk if I go as far as to say it's baffling but it is a bit strange don't you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I'm a poor mooch. I lost all my money supporting someone to get their phd. because that was their dream. now I'm living on inheritance from my grandfather God rest his soul and back living with my parents at 38 years old. I also have health issues which prevent me from doing labor jobs, but though serious they don't qualify me for disability. I have some work in the meantime, but I'm trying not to spend as I make less than rent and internet and food costs (yes my parents are charging rent). My hope is one day I can actually put together a working game of my own(almost there but it's non-H) and release it and be my own boss and have finances, because I cannot see anywhere that wants to hire someone like me, except teaching english as a second language to chinese children, and chef work.. but I'm through being a clown. I'm just not that sorta person, and kitchens are too hot for my heart, don't even mention the long hours..
You have peaked my interest boy!
Why don't you tell me more about that game of yours?
(preferably in DMs)

Jinxxxie69

Dec 6, 2021
Did Zell delete the monster of the first demo? The one i have in my profile picture, i loved that demon and i was expecting to see more of her

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
What do you think the race/type of that monster girl is?
I guess some of his designs arent exactly related to something specific, just like this one below which the closest thing I could think was a velociraptor.
1708545311166.png
The closest thing that I could relate to pink girl would be a pig or an oni

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She didn't kill that boy just raped him a lot.
I just love a happy ending.

I guess some of his designs arent exactly related to something specific, just like this one below which the closest thing I could think was a velociraptor.
View attachment 3374984
The closest thing that I could relate to pink girl would be a pig or an oni
That is a good question. Whatever she is, she's sexy as hell.

Damn, this game makes me nostalgic. I do wish there were more pixel artists out there.
Agreed. There are so many more classics begging for an eroge remake. I would love to see a good Super Metroid h game.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
A question the GameDemo is ShironoYakata? or another game?
I believe it's Zell's own version of Shiro no Yakata. To my knowledge, Zell is working with Ancesra on both Succubus Affection 2 and Shiro no Yakata, but Ancesra pushes for more of a focus on maledom and less monstrous characters iirc. So, this demo is Zell working more on what they want, a more femdom and monstrous take on the game. I believe it was given a different name, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I could also be extremely wrong however, this question has been asked a lot and there doesn't seem to be a concrete answer from what I've read throughout the thread.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

stealthModifier

Apr 7, 2023
From what I can tell, Zell's version is called Tower of Shiratane or something like that
A lotta info is all jumbled up, lotta contradictory answers that I'm tryna figure out
What I don't get is why Shiro No Yakata and Tower of Shiratane don't have their own threads. Would prolly help make things way more clear, both on who's making what game and where the downloads for each game are (cause I have a download of Tower of Shiratane but now I'm trying to track down the real Shiro No Yakata).

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes